Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I say start off with a female Red, then have her taken hostage by the enemy during the first episode, requiring a "temporary" replacement. Then they eventually rescue the original Red Ranger, she comes back, but realises the team works better with her replacement, and so she takes a back-seat as leader.

Then off-screen she makes her own morpher and suit, and joins the team as an American-only Ranger.

OR they could just bypass all Sentai footage of her.

That scenario sounds suspiciously like Time Force...

Ziggy was not a Bridge clone. Second best Green Ranger ever. :p

After Adam? Or Bridge? I actually liked Adam better as Black. :thumbs:

lol...only took for 64 pages for peeps to run out of things to discuss. :laugh:

Oh, is that all? Hmm. Hey, someone post a video that is only peripherally related to the subject at hand! I'd do it, but youtube is blocked at work. :loltongue:

In Justice, We Trust!
Reading through some of the articles and news stories regarding this, it really feels like Saban is trying to give Power Rangers the momentum and popularity it had back in the 90s.

Matrix of Leadership
You guys see! We can actually say good ideas now that happened during the orignal Rangers (Sabans). But the difference is, we dont have to say "Disney will **** it up" BECAUSE DISNEY IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Banned
Reading through some of the articles and news stories regarding this, it really feels like Saban is trying to give Power Rangers the momentum and popularity it had back in the 90s.

Yes, Dark Kabuto. Is that what they're planning on to restore Power Rangers in the first place? And don't worry about it. Power Rangers will have popularity back in no time..like it had back in the 90's.

GOOD NEWS...we won't have to hear that annoying, LOUD explosions anymore! Of course, they thought that kids love HUGE, MASSIVE explosions. It was very annoying to hearing explosions being too damn loud.

Back in the earlier days of Saban era, they didn't using too much explosions. Just a right amount of explosions.

So glad that Disney's long gone. Completely out of picture forever.

#MissionMiami
Hopefully we back the scars and the dramatic damage in a finale fight. Disney really pussied that part up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybK_rNjfeTA[/ame]

I want finale's to end like this again.