Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

The Bun Is In Your Mind
It really is impossible to kill this franchise (What is this, the...fourth, fifth time it's revived itself? *counts* MMPR actually making money making it longer, Turbo almost killed it then revived with Space, Wild Force/Ninja Storm near-screwup, Jungle Fury final season then RPM. RPM to be final season for real then this badass news...yup Five times)

So are we looking at Power Rangers Samurai Showdown or Celestial Warriors?

Actuality, I was thinking of the title "Power Rangers: Samurai Sentai".

Banned
Excuse me...

I found an article while Saban back in the charge of PR franchise, according to this, back in 2001, they sold for 3.2 billion dollars. Just a thought that you guys should know.

"Power Rangers" was one of the most popular shows on the cable channel Fox Family, a joint venture of Saban and News Corp. that was acquired by Disney for $3.2 billion. The acquisition included rights to the show, but as its popularity faded Disney moved it to the smaller cable channel Jetix, now known as Disney XD, and most recently to local ABC stations on weekends.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/13/business/la-fi-ct-saban-20100513

They paid 3.2 billion for the family channel I believe. They just got power rangers by accident.
Disney: Hey Saban, we want to buy the Family Channel from you. We'll turn it into ABC Family and show heartwarming programming there!
Saban: Well, I'll sell it to you, but only if you buy all of my shows to go with it. For a Gazillion dollars.
Disney: That doesn't sound too bad, sure. Have a Gazillion dollars.
Saban: MWAHAHAHAHA!
Disney: Hey! Your "shows" are a bunch of worthless crap! The only two that could possibly make us any money are Power Rangers and Digimon! And the network wasn't that good either! This deal isn't as cool as we thought it was going to be!
Saban: Too bad so sad. I'm going to swim in my mountain of money.
Disney: I guess we should produce Power Rangers or something. Try to make some cash from this deal. Maybe.
Best way to put it.

Banned
They paid 3.2 billion for the family channel I believe. They just got power rangers by accident.

Yep. That's about it. I think Disney wasn't even bothered to looking around without knowing that Power Rangers is part of the package that they paid to get the family channel.

When Micheal Eisner was in the charge, he nearly put Walt Disney Company in bankrupted.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Apparantly they managed to trick Eisner into thinking more people were looking into buying Fox Family, including Viacom (though their offer was so tiny it wasn't worth mentioning). Haim Saban has a very interesting profile on the New Yorker website... let me see if I can fetch the link from ToonZone:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/05/10/100510fa_fact_bruck?currentPage=all

He's impressive.

Also do you realize that this being Saban and not Disney we won't have a 'bridge clone' this year? Woot!

Banned
Apparantly they managed to trick Eisner into thinking more people were looking into buying Fox Family, including Viacom (though their offer was so tiny it wasn't worth mentioning). Haim Saban has a very interesting profile on the New Yorker website... let me see if I can fetch the link from ToonZone:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/05/10/100510fa_fact_bruck?currentPage=all

He's impressive.

Also do you realize that this being Saban and not Disney we won't have a 'bridge clone' this year? Woot!

So, you're telling me that they managed to trick Eisner? That including Viacom as well? You got me confusing right there. How?