Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

The end justiΦ's the means
that was one of Ron Wasserman's theme songs for Mystic Force. They were not chosen. Saban and Tzachor need to bring back the Wasser! Someone contact that guy! Get him on it!

Apparently a fan DID contact him, but he hasn't been approached by Saban or a representative of the company.

Some kind of Beast mode
Yea, I remember that song. This one is better, but I like both original and this one.

Banned
Here a question. If Power Rangers on ABC susposely going end on August 7. I believe I heard that date some where. Does that mean the following week reruns of 700 episodes air on NickToons?

I heard that it was cancelled immediately after the rights changed hands.
And it looks like it has vanished from the nearest ABC affiliate line-up according to my Guide as it is no longer listed, in it's place is "TBD".

Ill see for myself tomorrow.

Banned
I heard that it was cancelled immediately after the rights changed hands.
And it looks like it has vanished from the nearest ABC affiliate line-up according to my Guide as it is no longer listed, in it's place is "TBD".

Ill see for myself tomorrow.

Me too. My directv guide I was searching for MMPR, it's still there. So I'll find out for myself tomorrow afternoon. If it's true that it's gone..good riddance. Annoying so-called "Comic Books" effect that they've on MMPR.

The end justiΦ's the means
This was posted on rangerboard...

http://www.bandai.com/blog/press-release/toy-licensee-power-rangers

This quote is interesting....

"the toy lines will complement the re-imagined Power Rangers television series with new episodes set to air on Nickelodeon starting in 2011. "

Why I say that is...Maybe the show will be a new generation type deal...

I think Saban will go back to the basics (five teenagers with attitude gimmick). Which necessarily isn't a bad thing.

Banned
I hope Bandai takes the toy's back to just Re-packaging Sentai releases.
I'm willing to pay more if i can buy the same toy's i import domestically.

Lurker
I think Saban will go back to the basics (five teenagers with attitude gimmick). Which necessarily isn't a bad thing.

Possible,I just think with Saban back in charge. Might be best to move on from 700 episode universe. Restart the brand in a new generation deal.