Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

#MissionMiami
If Pre-Production is starting in the Summer which is like next month. They should know where they will be filming since they have to get a license and all that from the state to film at that location. So, It's not totally unbelievable.

No, it is unbelievable. Here are the stages of production:

1) Development: scripting ideas and above-the-line casting and crewing (PR S18 is in this stage still)
2) Pre-Production: planning, casting and building the production and its sets
3) Production: filming it
4) Post-Production: editing and VFX
5) Distribution: it being shown on TV

PR S18 was only just announced this week, so it very much still in development. They might have a studio space hired out ready for pre/production, but its WAY too soon.

Seriously, it takes at least 2 weeks for a kids TV script to be written and then get clearance from all the people involved - lawyers, supervisors, brand managers, etc. - before it is greenlit to enter pre-production.

Some kind of Beast mode
No, it is unbelievable. Here are the stages of production:

1) Development: scripting ideas and above-the-line casting and crewing (PR S18 is in this stage still)
2) Pre-Production: planning, casting and building the production and its sets
3) Production: filming it
4) Post-Production: editing and VFX
5) Distribution: it being shown on TV

PR S18 was only just announced this week, so it very much still in development. They might have a studio space hired out ready for pre/production, but its WAY too soon.

Seriously, it takes at least 2 weeks for a kids TV script to be written and then get clearance from all the people involved - lawyers, supervisors, brand managers, etc. - before it is greenlit to enter pre-production.

and I'm supposed to be in step 2 and on! :shakefist

Lurker
Here a question. If Power Rangers on ABC susposely going end on August 7. I believe I heard that date some where. Does that mean the following week reruns of 700 episodes air on NickToons?

It's Judgement Time!
Holy ****, Dami-chan. :buttrock:

I LOVE your avatar. Brilliant.

LMAO FR! Wow. You and Dami are like hardcore on this Disney hatin. :laugh::laugh:

Anywho god, I just cant wait for spring. I hope we get promotional picks or a plot summary this summer!

Some kind of Beast mode
Dami-chan I LOOOOOVE your avy also. It's awesome and hilarious. Power cannon those mofos! :shakefist

The end justiΦ's the means
LMAO FR! Wow. You and Dami are like hardcore on this Disney hatin. :laugh::laugh:

Anywho god, I just cant wait for spring. I hope we get promotional picks or a plot summary this summer!

Considering the License Show is in June, we may have a title, logo and synopsis (summary) of the next season. Keep your fingers crossed. ^-^