Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Mad Skillz
I liked his "rap" version of theme since it didn't seem like rap at all but more like some combination of a bunch of different genres that made a pretty sexy sound. I actually thought the whole rap thing Disney wanted for the themes sorta worked in Mystic Force, but the theme just sucked for Overdrive.

I looked further into why it's only 20 episodes, and turns out that's the standard size order for every Nick series. They only order 20 new episodes of their shows a year. I think we've just gotta get used to it. That said, they do like to have TV movies, so even if Episode 20 is open-ended, they'll probably wrap the storyline up properly with a special. Or if it really is a successful season, they could top up that order with another 10 to 20 eps, who knows.

PR being "2 years" behind Sentai is a good thing imo. It means the show can properly structure its story around all the Sentai footage, and plan it all properly. And actually, Shinkenger only just wrapped everything a few months ago, so although they're 2 broadcast years apart, production time is much closer together.

Seriously mate, don't believe that guy. The series isn't even scheduled to begin production until summer.
True. But Bradlee made a good point as well: http://www.rangerboard.com/showpost.php?p=3418171&postcount=9'

With recently discovering that Saban will be at the Licensing Show, I wouldn't doubt if something was in the works even as we speak. But I do understand where you're coming from, and his ONE post is kinda random.

#MissionMiami
You know what?

If it does end up being Shinkenger, why not adapt it into Lost Galaxy part 2?

"3, 2, 1, time out."
Zordon: "alpha we're back on the air! recruit a new team of teenagers with attitude!"

#MissionMiami
Can you explain, I don't understand exactly what you mean. How would they do that?

Put Shinkenger on Mirinoi and have them descendants of the Lost Galaxy team. The Villians could be descendants of Captain Mutiny's villains from the Galaxy era.