Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Holy ****, Dami-chan. :buttrock:

I LOVE your avatar. Brilliant.

Is not impressed right now...
I really hope we get more information about the actual deal because this is such an anomaly in business.

Matrix of Leadership
I want to know what the hell Saban will adapt. Will they do Shinkenger? Or will they do something like using old footage of Dairanger or a previous series before Zyuranger? SO MANY QUESTIONS! But, none the less. I am very happy with this.

Nube
I want to know what the hell Saban will adapt. Will they do Shinkenger? Or will they do something like using old footage of Dairanger or a previous series before Zyuranger? SO MANY QUESTIONS! But, none the less. I am very happy with this.

Well Saban didn't spend nine figures to make a 20 episode season, so I have a few theories as to why 20 episodes

1 - Most likely they are making 40 episodes but nick only ordered 20 but they'll have the other 20 ready whether Nick or someone else wants it. Or maybe Nick just wants to split each series as two 20 episode seasons one for the fall and one for the spring instead of calling it one 40 episode season.

2 - They want to recuperate the lost year and make a quick Shinkenger season of 20 episodes so they can get back to being only one year behind with Goseiger and not waste the Shinkenger footage which they already payed for the rights for.

3 - Its a 20 episode mini-series a la Legacy of Power/Fighting Spirit with a veteran ranger or new ranger discovering the history of the PR Legacy. Basically a recap that shows the history of the show to get people excited.

Most likely its #1 but it'd be cool if it was #3.