Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Some kind of Beast mode
I LOVE how every website is just shuffling for Zyuranger pictures to represent Mighty Morphin. :laugh:

They're probably going to fansites, googling or nagging Toei for pics as we speak.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Well, Bandai was using the Zyuranger promotional shots on most of their packing this year.

I wanna fly high....
I like the neck ruffles. :(

The American scenes were cool just for the fact that it was indeed the actors in the suits.

Some kind of Beast mode
I like the neck ruffles. :(

The American scenes were cool just for the fact that it was indeed the actors in the suits.

Well that's awesome..but the acting wasn't. That's why I hated S3 and part of 2. I loved when they used their Ninjeti Powers, but if they weren't, I wasn't paying attention, because by then I was starting to get bored of MM and at the time they kept showing re-runs. Zeo woke me up after that though.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
If they want to adapt Shinkenger, then bring it on the female Red Ranger! :D

Professionally Insane
I hope they do go all out to make the best PR they can. Cause RPM's finale was hardly PR going down swinging... I did enjoy RPM, it's just that the follow through wasn't great in the end; and now we have a new chance to bring some life back into it.

So let's Morph and get Back to Action! :buttrock:

In Justice, We Trust!
Felt the need to post this, while the thread was up
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LBW5KQEyA[/ame]

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
^ I really like his version. (Actually that whole album of covers was awesome).