Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Hmm after reading this part...

Produced by SCG Power Rangers LLC, Power Rangers will commence production in summer 2010 with original Executive Producer Jonathan Tzachor back at the helm and a new cast, look and theme for the show.

I expect stuff to start leaking this upcoming month. lol
LOL, I wouldn't doubt it. And if they plan on getting things started by Summer, I'm 100% positive they're already setting up auditions. Either way, we'll be SOMETHING by the end of this month, or early next month. Here's hoping.

Lurker
Now we just need Ron back on the music and all will be right in the world...

Mad Skillz
depends if he is not busy with Ultra Galaxy Legends 2, that is if they hire him back for it.
Thinking he's probably gone as a major player now that the Kamen Rider and Ultraman franchises are keeping him busy.

Is not impressed right now...
As great as it is that PR is going to be on the main Nick channel, I wonder how they're going to market it. Would they air it alongside all their other live action shows like iCarly and Big Time Rush? I can't imagine seeing this year's PR cast in a promo getting slimed next to Keke Palmer and Victoria Justice.

I think it would fit great alongside The Troop, which is basically just PR without the suits and zords. But even that's a little weird if the PR season is more serious since The Troop is a straight-up sitcom.

It'll be interesting to see if they have any more new shows they can push PR with in 2011. With TMNT not debuting for another year (right?), PR would be pretty lonely as Nick proper's sole boys' action show.

Whatever the case, though, I hope it works out for the best, and PR does great on Nickelodeon. Because if it doesn't, I don't think they'd hesitate to cancel it.

It's great, though, because Nickelodeon and Nicktoons are quickly becoming everything I thought (and hoped) Disney XD would be.

Some kind of Beast mode
Where are the fckin auditions held for PR is what I want to know.

Nice post!!
My offhand thought about PR would be marketing it in a block alongside Voltron, DBZ, and maybe one more action-oriented live-action property developed in house.

Is not impressed right now...
My offhand thought about PR would be marketing it in a block alongside Voltron, DBZ, and maybe one more action-oriented live-action property developed in house.

For Nictoons, yes, and I'm certain it will be exactly like that. But the new episodes are airing on Nick proper, and AFAIK, Voltron and DBZ are Nicktoons only.