Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Lurker
That is up to the Nicktoons channel

My hunch with 700 episodes they will be... They will start with Saban MMPR of course and work all the way to RPM.

P.S. Can't wait for promos of the old shows and new. Saban power ranger promos use to rock.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Anyone know if good ole H. Saban is going to PMC this year now?

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a "last-minute addition" especially with this big news now buzzing.

I doubt he's on the list @ this moment, but there's no way that PMC would pass up on contacting ol daddy Saban after all of this.

Actually back this time
I wonder if we can finally get some season boxsets. Would love to buy In Space.

Yes! I didn't catch it on its initial run, and from what I understand, there are some episodes that Disney didn't air? So yeah. I'd love to have some dvds.

Lurker
Yes! I didn't catch it on its initial run, and from what I understand, there are some episodes that Disney didn't air? So yeah. I'd love to have some dvds.

Well isn't Paramount now in charge of the DVD sales now according to articles. If so how good are they at making Box Sets and such?

P.S. Someone should make a News/Rumor thread for Power Rangers in 2011. You know for cast info,themes,and such...

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
As long as the episodes are legally available on a platform or another I will gladly support them. 'Course it has to be available in CANADA. None of that hulu bullshit.

Some kind of Beast mode
P.S. Can't wait for promos of the old shows and new. Saban power ranger promos use to rock.

Hell yea!! You think they'd actually bring back the old ones? You know since they mostly all mentioned FoxKids at the end.

I can't wait to see the New Ones though, they kick ass, have effort put into them, and actually air more then 3 times a week!

I also can't wait to see the awesome new OP theme for the new season and other future seasons to come. I miss those Saban style songs.

Lurker
Hmm after reading this part...

Produced by SCG Power Rangers LLC, Power Rangers will commence production in summer 2010 with original Executive Producer Jonathan Tzachor back at the helm and a new cast, look and theme for the show.

I expect stuff to start leaking this upcoming month. lol