Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Lurker
Now that it's back. Here a couple questions. Will the fight music return and will it be a new cast every season or go back to it's roots. With the same cast for a few seasons intill they get old...

But again, Power Rangers is on an actual network that is bigger and has more success going on than Disney does right now.
I believe Disney is actually stronger in the 6-14 demo currently.

#MissionMiami
I believe Disney is actually stronger in the 6-14 demo currently.

I'm not sure if they are anymore but they did own that demo. Right now, Nick has been delivering rating bombs since 2009.

Nice post!!
Remember: Saban shopped around an adapted version of Power Rangers only after years of failing to sell pilots that used dubbed footage of the original actors.

A dubbed all-Asian cast might be an easier sell to a network these days. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kamen Rider Meta
Now here's the question subconciously in our minds.

Probability of a JDF cameo/role is....

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Someone mentioned they want PR Seasons on DVD....wtf about Blu-Ray?! That would be the best!!

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
You anti-Disney folks have to admit RPM was good stuff.

And second half Turbo was amazing, goddamnit!!!!:mad:

I totally agree. Somehow Disney finally hit the right spot with RPM. As far as Turbo, yeh, second half was definitely better than the first half.

Now that it's back. Here a couple questions. Will the fight music return and will it be a new cast every season or go back to it's roots. With the same cast for a few seasons intill they get old...

That would be an interesting change. though season three of MMPR really pushed it.