Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
This is the best news I have heard in a long time.... any news if they re-acquired the other Saban shows too? VR Troopers, Mystic Knights, BeetleBorgs?

The Wang Brothers should try to get Nick to take over the Kamen Rider franchise...

#MissionMiami
yah no doubt! Everything has to do with ratings, if it doesn't do so well it might very well end up like Dragon Knight! The harsh realitys of it all!

But again, Power Rangers is on an actual network that is bigger and has more success going on than Disney does right now.

4Kids is a small blimp compared to Cartoon Network, Nick and Disney. If KRDK had a fair shot on a bigger network, It would have been alot better.

Lurker
OW! My foot's still hurting from when my jaw dropped on it reading the article. :laugh: If this was April, I would've called "Fools", but man. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
49258426.jpg

EXCITED!!!!

Some kind of Beast mode
Not if the film does badly.

That's true. I figure though, since everyone is up for nostalgia nowadays, and the super hero movies just keep on coming. It should be alright.

yah no doubt! Everything has to do with ratings, if it doesn't do so well it might very well end up like Dragon Knight! The harsh realitys of it all!

How I see it is, 1st of all This will be PR's 18th season I don't think it can be canceled that easily.

2nd of all look at PROO and Jungle Fury. They were HORRIBLE. Matter of fact, PROO alone just screamed "Cancel me now! Disney is out to kill me! Put me out of my misery!" yet they still didn't get canceled. lol

So in my mind PR going back to Saban is PR going back to normal. Which means It's not likely for PR to get the boot, especially now that's it's back in the hands of the creator.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Not if the film does badly.

Always the optimistic one.

I think it would be an interesting idea, but to start a new series with a movie is very risky. Thats asking people to spend more money on something that the target audience doent know too much about. Probably more sensible to start with the show then have a movie done depending on the popularity.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Always the optimistic one.

I think it would be an interesting idea, but to start a new series with a movie is very risky. Thats asking people to spend more money on something that the target audience doent know too much about. Probably more sensible to start with the show then have a movie done depending on the popularity.

So true.........remember how the Turbo movie turned out before the PR Turbo season premiered? EXACTLY....luckily the PR franchise managed to survive from that with PRiS......but the scars of Turbo still remained

I wanna fly high....
You anti-Disney folks have to admit RPM was good stuff.

And second half Turbo was amazing, goddamnit!!!!:mad: