Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I don't think Bandai would let him get a Takara-Tomy show though :p

I wonder if Nickelodeon would be able to show "A Friend in Need", even though it has Masked Rider in it. Hopefully they can also air the first 32 episodes in production order of MMPR1 without all the dung that got smeared on them. I also hope they can show episodes that they never aired on ABC Family and ToonDisney.

As for the 20-episode count for the upcoming 18th season, I think I'm going to take that with a grain of salt. One source said that there would be 26 episodes of PRDT or something, and there ended up being plenty more than that. So hopefully that will change in the final product we get.

It's cool that we'll get to see more episodes soon, especially with the second Power Morphicon convention on the horizon.

Sometimes things get complicated.
1. KRDK didn't do well since it wasn't marketed properly and nothing does 'well' on 4Kids. Hence why Yugioh is failing on there and TMNT is not there anymore. Hell, It got a Daytime Emmy Nomination, It should count for something.

2. Ultraman didn't fail since it was a cheap ass dub that nobody should want to watch in the first place. Doing it with an American cast, different story is a whole new ballpark.

Thank you for telling me things I already knew, and I don't deny that. But despite those shortcomings on the part of their production companies, it wouldn't be advantageous for him to do so. I doubt he will.

Look at the history. The proof is in the pudding.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Saban didn't make money by being stupid. Back in the 80s and 90s he would have loved nothing better than to bring the Space sheriff series to western audiance but he knew it wouldn't sell without adaptation.

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't remember where, but I read off a thread on this board that there was an idea of starting off the franchise again with a movie. Then start a new series. That may became a reality.

Damn, that's fckin clever.

A Secret Messenger ...
This is pretty rad news. I'm looking forward to seeing what it means for the franchise.