Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Nice post!!
If any US version of Ultraman was coming out, people would generally give more of a damn about Ultraman. There's a reason why Tiga tends to be one of the few shows most fans with any interest in Ultra was watched.

That said, I really wonder if Tsuburaya would be willing to work with Haim Saban as a licensor, given how Saban has historically treated its properties. I suppose Ultraman Nexus or Ultraseven X could easily be among the "not children's properties" shows that Saban is pursuing.

Nexus would be a particular no-brainer for US release to a teen/adult crowd, since its direction is so influenced by Sam Raimi and its writing style is so clearly influenced by shows like The X-Files. More so than other Ultra shows, I think the average American foreign film fan would be able to understand it more.

#MissionMiami
I wonder if Saban bought Ultraman and did it justice would Ultraman have a better standing in this fandom than it does now. Would it be better appriciated instead of all Ishinomori overloads.

Ultraman would be a cheap buy. So, It's possible but considering it's new to the generation, It's a risk.

#MissionMiami
I would mark for a TMNT, Voltron, Power Rangers crossover.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Lol if voltron had any sort of crossover with Power Rangers the universe would explode.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You could say that...

ALL RANGERS VS. NEW UNITED ALLIANCE OF EVIL!

So you guys support having a group of rangers with the ability to transform into any of the past rangers with fanwanking and inconsistent storylines?

#MissionMiami
How about a Shinkenger Adapted crossover with Avatar? :laugh: