Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Nice post!!
I can't begin to imagine Saban having the cash to afford Marvel, even if Disney wanted to sell.

#MissionMiami
Ever think that one of those disney property's saban could be after is MARVEL?

Can't be.

Marvel was just bought by Disney and they haven't even done anything with it yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was DC Entertainment or even Dark Horse.

Nice post!!
Warner Bros. has no intention of giving up DC, if only to keep hold of the merchandising and film rights for Batman.

Dark Horse is closer to within the realm of possibility... but if I was Saban and I wanted to buy a comic book publisher with a major teen-friendly IP library, I'd look at Image.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I wonder if Saban bought Ultraman and did it justice would Ultraman have a better standing in this fandom than it does now. Would it be better appriciated instead of all Ishinomori overloads.

Ever think that one of those disney property's saban could be after is MARVEL?

Disney is not letting Marvel go anywhere. Ever. Trust me on that.

It'll be interesting to see who Saban chooses to produce the series. Hope it's successful, as enthusiasm doesn't always translate over to success.

I'm guessing they either short out the 20 eps as one season, and produce another afterwards, or 20 eps is a proof-of-concept so to speak andthey're hope it'll be popular enough that nick will buy the back end.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was DC Entertainment or even Dark Horse.
Warner Bros, like Disney is going to keep DC if only to have a place to mine for cartoons and movies.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I wonder if Saban bought Ultraman and did it justice would Ultraman have a better standing in this fandom than it does now. Would it be better appriciated instead of all Ishinomori overloads.

It would depend on how Saban would promote it. The thing is, since Power Rangers is back in Saban's hands, if they acquire the Ultraman franchise, it will have to wait in line while Power Rangers is trying to reclaim all it's glory. Power Rangers is Saban's golden child, every other franchise it will acquire will be on the backburner until their cash cow regains success again. And even if PR returns to glory, Saban will still maintain a good percentage of their focus on the PR franchise more than a newly acquired franchise such as Ultraman if it happens. Ultraman would get its shine, but there wouldn't be too much priority towards it if Saban were to acquire it.

Ultraman is better off being acquired by another production group than Saban