Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

A new season NEXT YEAR to top it all off! HECK TO THE FRICKIN' YES!!! :castlerock::buttrock::band::jam::megarock: *blasts the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme*

Lurker
I think they'll probably wait until the series after Goseiger to start putting out new stuff. They have the time now, and can sit on the merchandising profits from the new PR toy lines. Better to wait to really get ready rather than rushing something out.

If anything, I'm thinking Goseigers will be adapted! I think that series is a good way to welcome back PR to its rightful owner, but yah I agree.

Actually back this time
This is pretty glorious news. I'm hoping this increases the chances of us getting some of the older shows released on DVD. Woo.

Kamen Rider Meta
It really is impossible to kill this franchise (What is this, the...fourth, fifth time it's revived itself? *counts* MMPR actually making money making it longer, Turbo almost killed it then revived with Space, Wild Force/Ninja Storm near-screwup, Jungle Fury final season then RPM. RPM to be final season for real then this badass news...yup Five times)

So are we looking at Power Rangers Samurai Showdown or Celestial Warriors?

Female Black Ranger
Carried away? After the big news we just got? Do you realize how much of a surprise this news is? NOBODY thought Disney would sell the franchise to ANYONE, especially Saban! Look what just happened.

SOMEBODY here must've been saying their prayers. Could've been ForeverRed since he's a big Saban PR fan.

If this can happen, a Saban/Adness alliance wouldn't be surprising at all.

I hadn't really been following but I don't understand why people are so surprised. 'Power Rangers' wasn't doing anything for Disney.:laugh:

No wonder I've been getting excited over Sentai/Power Rangers, the show is coming back.

School Days
This is some great news:anime: Today's been a good day for me. :) I'm interested to see how Shinken or Gosei will be adapted by Saban

Lurker
You know to be honest I could careless what it's adapting or what they do with the franchise at this point. I'm just glad It's out of the clutches of that mouse. They didn't care much for the franchise so I'm glad its out of there hands!

Having only 20 segs is a little short to be a fully-formed series, so I imagine they're hoping for option C, and have the same cast continue their roles, even if it requires new powers, suits and zords.