Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

The end justiΦ's the means
Think about it for a quick second. Wouldn't it be difficult since they are transferring all the seasons to Saban now? The paperwork and legal stuff would have to done beforehand otherwise it would set production behind unless I'm wrong here. I can't see a reboot of Power Rangers on Nick at that time since the casting, editing and the shooting of the American scenes would of course take some time . Also, they would have to bring out the Shinkenger suits from last year which might be in good condition to America or wherever they are shooting which i think would take approx. of a month or a little over. The shooting itself would take 3-4 months , maybe 6 months ,based on takes and whatnot, and the editing might even take 2 months on that.

Saban's only advantage is the fact the Nick spaces out the episodes of its series to let the episodes each be complete for its airing,but even that ,since it's live action , it might barely make it .

I have no background in this business, but if their in development now, and since Saban announced Q1 (Janurary-March) then I'm sure he will air it in that span.

As for the legal stuff on transferring the seasons... those are done. It's completely done. Saban has everything PR related.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Think about it for a quick second. Wouldn't it be difficult since they are transferring all the seasons to Saban now? The paperwork and legal stuff would have to done beforehand otherwise it would set production behind unless I'm wrong here. I can't see a reboot of Power Rangers on Nick at that time since the casting, editing and the shooting of the American scenes would of course take some time . Also, they would have to bring out the Shinkenger suits from last year which might be in good condition to America or wherever they are shooting which i think would take approx. of a month or a little over. The shooting itself would take 3-4 months , maybe 6 months ,based on takes and whatnot, and the editing might even take 2 months on that.

Saban's only advantage is the fact the Nick spaces out the episodes of its series to let the episodes each be complete for its airing,but even that ,since it's live action , it might barely make it .
The theory though is that this deal has been in the works for months... hence why MMPRv2 still had the Saban logo on it...and they only announced it once they had the kinks worked out. So they may very well have been planning the new series for a bit. So they could be further ahead then we think.

I am mainly looking at the jp sites about this for days.

The 2ch thread has a nice opening reply about the whole thing.

"Ah, RX..."

Poor RX, now etched immortally...

Lurker
Bandai had all intentions of going for Shinkenger toys though, and we even saw Bandai include a quiz in some RPM toys asking what kids thought of Kanji.

Plus, all the hirigana shown in MMPRv2 of course.

That was when Disney owned it. Saban could of told Bandai they want to go with Goseiranger. You never know...

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I don't know why people are still going on about "DON'T DL PR ANYMORE!!1! WATCH IT ON TV AND THEN DL IT!1!!!". It makes no sense. I went to college for Radio/TV and I know for a fact that, unless you have a Neilsen box, it doesn't matter if you watch it on TV or not. So, every time someone says "It doesn't matter if I can't watch it on TV, I'll DL it later.", someone gets on their case about "not helping the cause of getting PR more ratings." It's just ridiculous and redundant. So, unless someone comes out and says, "I have a Neilsen box, but I'm gonna download it instead of watch it on TV.", then we do not need to bring up the subject every time.

Now you see me,now you don't
Yea but in any case,your channel view still counts.

There's tons of low-rated series' that should have been done with years ago,but since they accumulate so many views,they remain.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I don't know why people are still going on about "DON'T DL PR ANYMORE!!1! WATCH IT ON TV AND THEN DL IT!1!!!". It makes no sense. I went to college for Radio/TV and I know for a fact that, unless you have a Neilsen box, it doesn't matter if you watch it on TV or not. So, every time someone says "It doesn't matter if I can't watch it on TV, I'll DL it later.", someone gets on their case about "not helping the cause of getting PR more ratings." It's just ridiculous and redundant. So, unless someone comes out and says, "I have a Neilsen box, but I'm gonna download it instead of watch it on TV.", then we do not need to bring up the subject every time.

How does one get a Nielsen box?

It's Judgement Time!
How does one get a Nielsen box?

You dont. They choose you for one. You normally cant just sign up or ask for one.

Me and my fiance received one when Neilson took surveys in our areas. They knocked on our door, asked if we wanted to do a survey. The survey was like 10 questions. They paid us 20 bucks I think to take it. So after that we thought nothing of it.

Then they told us we were eligible to be part of the Neilson ratings program. They would pay us 200 to just come in and install the Neilson Box. Then after so many months they would pay us another 200. We also got extra cash for letting them track our websites on the computer.

When we moved from the area, we had to leave the box behind and could not sign up for the program in our new area, because, again, Neilson chooses the candidates. You don't choose them, yanno?

It's Judgement Time!
I don't know why people are still going on about "DON'T DL PR ANYMORE!!1! WATCH IT ON TV AND THEN DL IT!1!!!". It makes no sense. I went to college for Radio/TV and I know for a fact that, unless you have a Neilsen box, it doesn't matter if you watch it on TV or not. So, every time someone says "It doesn't matter if I can't watch it on TV, I'll DL it later.", someone gets on their case about "not helping the cause of getting PR more ratings." It's just ridiculous and redundant. So, unless someone comes out and says, "I have a Neilsen box, but I'm gonna download it instead of watch it on TV.", then we do not need to bringa up the subject every time.

100% agreed.