Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Dami-chan

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
^ Thanks.

dude, why arent you working for the production team? :laugh: you're waaaay too good at this.

From your mouth to Saban's ears. lol. The actors get the open casting call, people like me have to know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone's assistant. Which I don't... Well, I'm friends with Cheryl on Facebook but have decided a random FB message probably isn't the way to go.

But I have been attempting to shop my portfolio around through other channels.

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
Maybe you should target select names on the team who might be in a position to hire new talent. Maybe if you had the name of the production team manager or somethin like that, you could be like "look at my **** dammit! Worship it!"

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, I also heard Ultraman auditioning for one of the zords...

:laugh:

From your mouth to Saban's ears. lol. The actors get the open casting call, people like me have to know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone's assistant. Which I don't... Well, I'm friends with Cheryl on Facebook but have decided a random FB message probably isn't the way to go.

But I have been attempting to shop my portfolio around through other channels.

Good luck! If this is what you can do with splicing footage that wasn't meant to go together, I can only imagine what you could do with raw footage...

In all fohrealness, Cam should be the new Red.

Wow. Seriously, that's an awesome idea. Too bad it'll never happen. :disappoin

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Dami your gif/logo making powers are god-like. I'm not even joking. Now I really want adam/johnny to actually be the red samurai ranger.

rogueguy

snippy snip

I recently re-watched all of Time Force and I completely agree with you. People are way too quick to label it as one of the best seasons. I thought it was great up until Clash for Control, everything after that is either a repeat of a story that's already been done in the season or a direct translation of a plot from Timeranger. The finale is also one of the most anti-climatic and disappointing in the franchise history IMO.

Quark

Bandito Shake Cometh
I think there were two entire episodes dedicated to blue ranger, whatever his name was, taking a driver's test. And yeah, the finale made absolutely zero sense. The only character I was rooting for was Frax, but he got the shaft. The cold, metallic shaft.

DarkBlaze

In all fohrealness, Cam should be the new Red.
YES! This. No other words.

AdamMorph.gif
Dude, you're really good! :castlerock:

Momotaros

Lurker
HAHA! Nice! Thanks Fuu. I know it's very random, but this is my future space power rangers theme.

Yea, sure we had PRiS, but technically it wasn't supposed to be a space series. Though no one is at fault for that. I know there will be a true Space theme in the future though.

Well they could of did a Space theme with Dekaranger,but Disney/Bruce decided against it or never brought it up...

P.S. My point is if Saban was in charge during Dekaranger. It could have very well been another In Space...

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Well they could of did a Space theme with Dekaranger,but Disney/Bruce decided against it or never brought it up...

Yea, definitely. But first and foremost the theme would be Police. Whether they fought on saturn with the inhabitants being aliens, it still wouldn't pop out as Space rangers, but more Space Cops.

Dami-chan

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
y arent u my friend on fb....

it culd b cause u type leik dis?

Or the fact I don't know you? Well, I know you here... I don't really know you. I don't add people unless I know them or have enough mutual friends that I should know of them at least. But people are free to find me [link in my profile here] and friend request. If we have enough mutual friends/interests I usually accept.

Silver Wolf

Not necessarily, "Space Police" (or at least Police in general) would be kind of hard to dodge as a part of the motif. That and it might be a bit impractical to try to shift that much focus elsewhere. Using the Dekaranger source footage, and props, as a jumping point, most scenes are urban in nature (i.e. early-to-mid 21st century), especially Zord fights, and there's no "space-ship" Mecha or vehicle (other than the occasional shuttle or the SWAT Megazord) to use to be "in" space.

I can see maybe a rotating series of "planet locations" with SPD's Base as the central point, but they'd likely look indifferent from each other and the "exploration" of those worlds would be somewhat mitigated for a "police procedural" as opposed to the "Star Trek" nature of "In Space," unless you want to have the criminal hiding out on an "unknown planetoid" every other week.

Last edited:

Momotaros

Lurker
Not neccesarily, "Space Police" would be kind of hard to dodge as a part of the motif. That and it might be a bit impractical. Using the Dekaranger source footage, and props, as a jumping point, most scenes are urban in nature (i.e. early-to-mid 21st century), especially Zord fights, and there's no "space-ship" Mecha or vehicle (other than the occasional shuttle or the SWAT Megazord) to use to be "in" space.

I can see maybe a rotating series of "planet locations" with SPD's Base as the central point, but they'd likely look indifferent from each other and the "exploration" of those worlds would be somewhat mitigated for a "police procedural" as opposed to the "Star Trek" nature of "In Space," unless you want to have the criminal hiding out on an "unknown planetoid" every other week.

Yeah,but it not like they don't have footage of another planet on Dekaranger. They first episode has Ban on another planet going after a criminal.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?