Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

They put kids shows on Hulu?

Yea, It probably would. I also wondered if they can basically summon anything. I guess so, since Takeru summoned a car in the Shinkenger vs Go-Onger team up. lol

They have Digimon i believe and some other Toei stuff as well as some anime ,so i guess you're right. It'll be on Nick.com most likely .

pictures of fish
So I was reading the trope "And the Fandom Rejoiced" on TV Tropes

They mentioned this.

Bad news for international PR fans:
PR will probably stick with Disney (as a distributor) in the UK, Europe and Asia. IIRC those markets were the only reason R.P.M. was even greenlit - Disney USA wanted to call it quits after JF, but Disney UK said "no!" and made a deal to share the costs.

And the press release was pretty clear from the get-go: Viacom/Nick are only distributing the series, they're not producing the show. So actually, it's entirely possible Saban is producing a full 40-ep season, but Nick have only so far agreed to air 20 of the episodes, in a risk-reducing move.

PR is now like Pokemon, in that it has different networks/distributors in different countries, and some or more episodes may air in some markets than others.

now Nerd Emperor
Bandai did say they are doing a Shinkenger toyline in 2012 ,so it might be it especially since Saban reacquired it , that the molds are most likely are being made for 2011, which i believe it will start in the fall since it won't be on ABC anymore.

Awesome! :castlerock:

Even though we already got the a S.H.Figuarts ShinkenRed on the way... :D

Yeah, I liked the whole idea of Mojikara too. Made you think that if one were to do a painting with Mojikara...would the picture come to life?

Yea, It probably would. I also wondered if they can basically summon anything. I guess so, since Takeru summoned a car in the Shinkenger vs Go-Onger team up. lol

Imagine if mojikara was real... and you could simply write "杉本有美" and/or "木下あゆ美" to summon them... :169: :laugh:

The end justiΦ's the means
PR will probably stick with Disney (as a distributor) in the UK, Europe and Asia. IIRC those markets were the only reason R.P.M. was even greenlit - Disney USA wanted to call it quits after JF, but Disney UK said "no!" and made a deal to share the costs.

And the press release was pretty clear from the get-go: Viacom/Nick are only distributing the series, they're not producing the show. So actually, it's entirely possible Saban is producing a full 40-ep season, but Nick have only so far agreed to air 20 of the episodes, in a risk-reducing move.

PR is now like Pokemon, in that it has different networks/distributors in different countries, and some or more episodes may air in some markets than others.

In essence PR is going to be the new marketing whore? (I mean in this in the most affectionate way btw. ^-^)

Twitter - @MisturYellow

Actually, no. Disney is taking PR off all it's channels, international ones included. For those worried, Nick will eventually show PR around the world for reasons stated earlier.

Most likely, like we said before, 20 is only the starting point to see how it works out. Probably the 20th episode will have an open ending...then more new episodes will air later on.

The end justiΦ's the means
Bigdog said:
Bandai did say they are doing a Shinkenger toyline in 2012 ,so it might be it especially since Saban reacquired it , that the molds are most likely are being made for 2011, which i believe it will start in the fall since it won't be on ABC anymore.

The articles said Q1, which I believe is Janurary-Feburary...

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Seems like a long time to wait, but I'm sure it will go by fast...hopefully. I hope to see the toys start showing up before the show.

The articles said Q1, which I believe is Janurary-Feburary...

Think about it for a quick second. Wouldn't it be difficult since they are transferring all the seasons to Saban now? The paperwork and legal stuff would have to done beforehand otherwise it would set production behind unless I'm wrong here. I can't see a reboot of Power Rangers on Nick at that time since the casting, editing and the shooting of the American scenes would of course take some time . Also, they would have to bring out the Shinkenger suits from last year which might be in good condition to America or wherever they are shooting which i think would take approx. of a month or a little over. The shooting itself would take 3-4 months , maybe 6 months ,based on takes and whatnot, and the editing might even take 2 months on that.

Saban's only advantage is the fact the Nick spaces out the episodes of its series to let the episodes each be complete for its airing,but even that ,since it's live action , it might barely make it .

Imagine if mojikara was real... and you could simply write "杉本有美" and/or "木下あゆ美" to summon them... :169: :laugh:

As fun as the mojikara was...can we skip the whole paint brush thing? Create things with a stroke of the a sword or something...heck, "morph" like this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpaTFOt273c[/ame]

...and none of that "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL...I HAVE THE POWER" crap that was done in Lost Galaxy...:sweat: