Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I hope they use the fight choreography that they used in Saban's Era instead of Disney's. No huge explosive and slow motion crap.

Disney's fight choreography was so boring in Disney's Power Rangers.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I wonder how many people are actually audtioning for PR, snce you know to most this series was dead.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Nah, DB he's talking about the old one then.

Nicktoons went through a logo change, in I think September.

To all branches also. Nicktoons, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and The N, which is now TeenNick..which was once a block on Nickelodeon years ago.

Vitor

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I hope they use the fight choreography that they used in Saban's Era instead of Disney's. No huge explosive and slow motion crap.

Yeah, I gotta agree, but I'm pretty sure that Saban used at least one huge and colorful explosion when the rangers were saying who they were

It's the spirit of Sentai to do as such after all

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode

Disney's choreo wasn't really so much boring, but was terrible, horrible, and completely disgusting. They did the same thing every time and every season, if it wasn't for JF theme, they would of been fighting just like OO rangers as well.

What if Ron Wasserman does insert songs again? [hide]OMG a song just for Samurai Ha-Oh or the "Samurai Ultrazord" or whatever they'll call it. Assuming they use it which I'm hoping for since I don't feel like completing my Shinkenger mech collection.[/hide]

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They should steal from TOEI's playbook and make an actual soundtrack. The songs would be worthwhile since they have to sell them on discs or through downloads.

Vitor

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
The same people who get them in Japan! Parents of kids! Sheesh. Or kids themselves. Make them available on iTunes, don't even need to get them on disc. You were gonna buy for music anyway.

IDK, doing that is probably going to have the same fate as video game music

Not to mention the lame ass laser sound effects for pretty much everything they do like when they fly in slow motion and the ranger kicks a monster and you here a stupid laser sound followed by some laser like waves coming out of the impact. Especially the explosions had the most laser sounds like wtf explosions don't sound like that.