Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

I've heard that the reason why he did the MMPR theme is that someone told him it was the theme song for Dairanger in America.

Well, half right, I guess...

I doubt that right. He's performed the song live way before this album. He probably just really likes the song.

Incidentally, I wonder if anyone ever asked Ron Wasserman what he thinks of the cover.

Next I want is a Saban-dubbed Pretty Cure series featuring voice actresses like Wendee Lee, etc.

I just hope that Saban & Adness will form an alliance. And a Power Rangers/Kamen Rider crossover will be possible!

Nice post!!
Next I want is a Saban-dubbed Pretty Cure series featuring voice actresses like Wendee Lee, etc.

The first season of Pretty Cure is currently being dubbed and aired in Canada as part of a partnership between YTV and Toei Animation. 4Kids had the rights to Pretty Cure for the US as early as 2006 but did jack-all with them.

Last month, FUNimation obtained the right to stream the first season, subtitled, in the US. It's unclear if FUNi also has rights to the later seasons, to produce a DVD release of the original, or to try and market the Toei-YTV dub for US television.

It seems like the US will get Pretty Cure eventually, it's just hard to tell when. There seems to be a real sense of bafflement about how to market the franchise. The first season in particular is a lot more violent than Sailor Moon or Ojamajo Doremi.

And it looks like we may get a new game out of this deal. The publisher?

Why, Namco Bandai of course.

I really hope they treat this as a game and not a licensed product with Power Rangers on the front. Power Rangers has always been a good source for numerous genres of games but they rehash the same old **** and sell it. Hopefully this time it's done right. I'm gonna put myself out there and hope for the best.

Peek a Boo!
Just saw this from another forum.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJU6pdfaFo&[/ame]
This theme is waay better compared to the Mystic Force theme on TV!

Last edited:
Banned
Just saw this from another forum.

This theme is waay better compared to the Mystic Force theme on TV!

Too bad Ron got the boot for releasing Early demos of the SPD Theme on Rangerboard. That's why we didn't get ether of his Mystic Force themes (one was Rap, the other was his trademark Rock sound).