Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Raxbait: Hip
Sorry but I just think it's way past time to get over this need for adaptation. It's time to let these shows stand on their own as being things from another culture complete with their intended casts and stories. ..and/or time for us to create our own.

Pretty much my thoughts on it too.
But of course, in the end, I'll probably just end up watching it XD

But hey, guess we can expect some more good adaptions now I suppose.

Also, Goseiger isnt even over, so Shinkenger would probably be used.

Wait I just realized, Nick just bought the rights to TMNT too... So that means we can finally have a follow-up to the Power Rangers in Space/Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation crossover!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Wait I just realized, Nick just bought the rights to TMNT too... So that means we can finally have a follow-up to the Power Rangers in Space/Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation crossover!

That also means that PRis episode will finally be able to re-run on Nicktoons now :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I feel numb, I probably just jizzed, and I cannot stand up...

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
:O_O:

HO. LY. ****!!!!!!!!

This. is. HUGE!

Many thought it was impossible. Many thought Disney would never sell the franchise. Well to those who were in complete doubt, as UrinatingTree would say:

PWNED!!!!! :castlerock::buttrock:

What's next? Is Saban gonna from an alliance with Adness to produce some of the greatest Tokusatsu adaptations of all time? 'Cuz this big news sounds like a prayer to God or something.

Banned
but I just think it's way past time to get over this need for adaptation. It's time to let these shows stand on their own as being things from another culture complete with their intended casts and stories. ..and/or time for us to create our own.

Get on the Horn to Saban then and tell them to Straight Dub 20 episodes of Shinkenger then, because otherwise the Adaptation cycle will never stop.

Lurker
What's next? Is Saban gonna from an alliance with Adness to produce some of the greatest Tokusatsu adaptations of all time? 'Cuz this big news sounds like a prayer to God or something.

Okay I know it's an exciting time for the fans but now we're getting carried away here

Copy and pasted my Facebook Response. :p

"Honestly thou, i'd still give them the benifit of the doubt at the moment, especially since there's no new PR/Sentai series airing in the US (MMPR v2 doesn't count). Keep in mind, alot of time has passed since Saban's previous reign over Sentai. Not only that, i'm sure Saban may have even seen the fanbases online (Keep in mind, the internet really wasn't mainstream till like the late 90s). Maybe with the time that has past, we can get some decent PR series or (Dare i even say it. :p) subbed original Sentai series. Personally, i'd think if Saban treats Sentai/Kamen Rider/Tokusatsu in general as anime instead of kid shows, i'd personaly think it would be more of a money maker. :D"

But then again, i may be delutional. :p Gonna sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. :D