Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Wow never knew how big this news is. Its being reported by Variety & Hollywood Reporter

I also stated in a previous post that the New York Times has reported this too. It is BIG NEWS :castlerock:

So......how long until Disney retaliates by announcing that they'll be dubbing the new Ultra series for next year? :laugh:

Super Moderator
I suppose. :disappoin

Here we are all these years out from the days of the Dynaman Night Flight wacky-dub and into another freaking century still having to "Americanize" the stuff.

Sorry but I just think it's way past time to get over this need for adaptation. It's time to let these shows stand on their own as being things from another culture complete with their intended casts and stories. ..and/or time for us to create our own.

But if it has to be this way then I can only hope PR will continue to be a gateway to the original material as it often has for many. If nothing else at least the fandom has grown a long way away from the days where someone couldn't talk about Dragonranger without feeling the need to bring up Tommy.

Last edited:
I actually have a feeling that Goseiger may be the season they come back with. I mean with regards to the suit design, weapons, the hand-held changer, the fact their mentor is a giant head it has a very close feel to the original series. Also I have to wonder how well sword play would sit with standards and practices. After that I wonder where they will set up production and if they will bring back any old casts members.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Saban/Nick might not even adapt from any of the last 2 Sentai series at all, and they'll completely pull a new Ranger team out of their asses for this new series. Hell, it might be a Power Rangers version of "Kamen Rider Decade." ROFL.......did I just say that thought out loud