Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

I figure they mean Spring 2011.

Yeah. For starters, Bandai actually needs some time to get toys made. It generally takes close to a year for your average toy to go from concept to final. So yeah. Next spring or summer is around when this is happening.

Incidentally, I hope BoA keeps the MMPR line going, similar to Hasbro's Classics, Universe, and Generations lines. Would be nice to get more teams in the same scale.

Eye See You
New episodes are supposed to be airing this spring. Preproduction is supposed to be ongoing now.

(If so, then Shinkenger would be a much easier property to work with than Goseiger.)

I'm almost positive they are going with Shinkenger footage considering Goseiger is still airing in Japan.

But ya this news just gave me another massive boner.

I expect the show to resume filming in LA which means some PR alum cameos and of course major mentor returns for former rangers.

This is definatley epic.

**** Disney.

Lurker
I'm almost positive they are going with Shinkenger footage considering Goseiger is still airing in Japan.

But ya this news just gave me another massive boner.

I expect the show to resume filming in LA which means some PR alum cameos and of course major mentor returns for former rangers

Perhaps, perhaps not, 20 episode seasons might mean we're getting the best of all worlds, a gradually growing PR universe, they can cherry pick Sentai material to their hearts content, mix, mash, and bring back originality to the series in ways never seen before

OMGGG ITS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

HELL YESS!!!!!!

**** you Disney! I can't wait to get a badass adaption of Skinkenger!!

It could redeem the past seven years of pure ****.

Lurker
OMGGG ITS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

HELL YESS!!!!!!

**** you Disney! I can't wait to get a badass adaption of Skinkenger!!

It could redeem the past seven years of pure ****.

Except there wasnt seven years of pure ****, just four.

Disney thrashers....ignorant as always

The news stories are specifying spring as when the episodes will start airing on Nick.

We're talking about a year from now, though. Plans frequently change. Hell, Toyfair wasn't that long ago, and at that point, BoA was planning on Shinkenger for 2012. That's definitely not the case, now.

Also, I kind of doubt they'll reduce a whole series down to only 20 episodes. I'm guessing they'll split each series into two seasons. That makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Now, count up your crimes!
Oh, that's definitely good news. But will they be able to recapture the better storyline in Time Force?

Lurker
Oh, that's definitely good news. But will they be able to recapture the better storyline in Time Force?

Time Force had a better storyline?

It depends on who they hire, this can still suck even with Saban. Though with Shinkenger done they have the one year advantage they need for more originality.