Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Lurker
I want this thread archived, so that if the show comes back and it's terrible, I can come back to this thread and see all the joy that was crushed and replaced with mindless bitching.

:laugh::laugh: Funny you should say that!! I was thinking the same exact thing :laugh::laugh:

Kuuguitar
I want this thread archived, so that if the show comes back and it's terrible, I can come back to this thread and see all the joy that was crushed and replaced with mindless bitching.

Gotta love watching the unpleasable fanbase moan.

If so, how does that bode with Disney and Marvel/Battle Fever J.
Good question. Not sure they combined the rights while they still held onto PR.

New episodes are supposed to be airing this spring. Preproduction is supposed to be ongoing now.

(If so, then Shinkenger would be a much easier property to work with than Goseiger.)

This spring? That production schedule would have to be insane unless they already have scripts and casts in the can.

I await the fruits of their labor with passing interest. I can't say I've watched PR in forever, and I only marginally follow sentai.

Nice post!!
This spring? That production schedule would have to be insane unless they already have scripts and casts in the can.

I figure it's a combination of "the production schedule is, in fact, insane" and "they're only making 20 episodes."

Lurker
Gotta love watching the unpleasable fanbase moan.

Ignore 'em, these kind of fans are getting older every year and it makes them quite cyncial, negativity is so boring now, people can litterally have thought-provoking material thrown at 'em and they'll say it's **** because not enough stuff is blowing up.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
One of the best news ever I've read.

Finally, Saban's back in action.