Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Nice post!!
New episodes are supposed to be airing this spring. Preproduction is supposed to be ongoing now.

(If so, then Shinkenger would be a much easier property to work with than Goseiger.)

It's Judgement Time!
I would rather they produce Shinkenger. But I have a feeling Saban may be attacted to Goseiger more. Just because the villains are all suits and thus their footage can be used without needing to film new footage (I know the Shinken villains are all suits too. Not sure why I made this point first. ANYWHO!). Plus the Ranger suits are very familiar with the original MMPR (including combining power weapons!!)

Goseiger just strikes me as the kind of season Saban would really go for. But I truly want an adaption of Shinkenger.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Do we need a Power Rangers rumor/picture thread in the rumor section? I thought about starting one but...

Wait till we start to see casting calls.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
People fail to realize that this is about the pre-production mark for a normal Saban era season.

Example: 2000; Lightspeed is airing, Timeranger is airing. June/July we get Time Force information at the NYC product show. Casting news in late summer/early fall. Production starts in Oct/Nov. Begins airing in Feb.

So yeah, Goseiger adapt would need to burn the midnight oil and get going kinda hard to catch up, but they wouldn't be that far behind.

While Shinkenger could arguably be the smarter choice. i.e. time passed between Ryuki and Dragon Knight. However if they were looking to get back into the swing of things with the old schedule, it would be Gosei.

shinkenchange!starninger!
two questions, is their a possibily that saban make a deal natsume to create more pr games and on the toy show this summer are they going to announce what pr toys are comming in 2011 and the adaption which is shinkenger or goseiger? because bandai did say that they going to bring in shinkenger toys but does mean saban will squash that and move on to goseiger or stay with shinkenger?

Is not impressed right now...
I want this thread archived, so that if the show comes back and it's terrible, I can come back to this thread and see all the joy that was crushed and replaced with mindless bitching.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
two questions, is their a possibily that saban make a deal natsume to create more pr games and on the toy show this summer are they going to announce what pr toys are comming in 2011 and the adaption which is shinkenger or goseiger? because bandai did say that they going to bring in shinkenger toys but does mean saban will squash that and move on to goseiger or stay with shinkenger?

Namco Bandai has the video game rights. There WILL be new toys. And we don't know if it will be Shinkenger or Goseiger, there's good and bad results for both.