Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Kamen Rider Meta
Not even......

family-guy-021207-51.gif
family-guy-021207-52.gif

[hide]
negro-o.gif
[/hide]
^^SUPERIOR REACTION (warning, probably NSFW)

Now you see me,now you don't
I feel like Peter when he found that twinky factory.

Words can never explain my happiness.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
What's better then hearing about this after a long, horrible day at work? Having your girlfriend tell you in the car on the way home while gushing about it as much as you --- now excuse me while I continue to bounce off the frickin walls.

WOOOOOOOOO

:buttrock::buttrock:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Saban can make even Overdrive look good.

EDIT: Now we know why Andros is dancing.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I feel we need this (probably has already been posted but whatever)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0KOfTV1dbc[/ame]

NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE THEM DOWN!!

Professionally Insane
Dami you should have had Andros follow through with that kick, and have the ava reading: "To the Balls Disney!" lol

CHUPA SHOTARO!
Damn guys, when I first clicked the topic there was 27 pages then immediately it became 30 haha. But it's BIG news guys obviously everyone wants to say how they feel right now.

I'm so excited that this has happened. Yes I can watch again! But then I got my friends who don't share my interests in live action looking at me: :sly: :eyebrow: and probably commenting: Wait so you're watching Power Rangers now and not your Bug Power Rangers anymore?

:shakefist

Before we get off topic, I'm with Kingranger's post a few pages back stating that we should watch the episodes when they air on tv. I think that's a definite must. The ratings are important for keeping this alive so we gotta support it. Also I don't think they would redo any previous PR series that would throw everything off.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Question...does Saban's rights also include Disney's deal with Toei a few years ago with North American distribution rights to GoRanger through Jetman?