Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Okay so Jonathan Tzachor really is back with the show. I'm also hoping that the seasons won't focus on the Red Ranger so much, and that the rangers won't be wearing the same clothes all the time.

It's Judgement Time!
Check this out... from NY Times Article:

Gotta love this one. :laugh:

lol! wow no kidding. I mean, Disney had a gold mine and I really feel like they didn't take advantage of it.

Even if it was a good idea to allow DL's of the eps for reasons you stated, which I don't really agree with, you need to think about viacom. If the show airs on nick, you can bet they will be checking out sites that allow downloads of the eps. And if there is one thing I know for certain, people want free ****. Ideally it would be nice for people go go buy the toys and dvds, but that isn't going to be happening as much as we would like. If people can get free stuff, that's all they care about.

Yeah, that's very true. :sweat: Everyone's guilty of that, to a degree. But there's nothing we can do to stop it because everyone can get their free shizzle anywhere. It doesn't have to be here. If we banned it, it could hurt our traffic. (Though, the decision for allowing episode downloads wouldnt be up to me anyway.)

However, I haven't seen a company take action against a message board community yet for allowing downloads or offering them. I don't think that would happen yet. But it might. If Viacom did, however, feel that HJU was imposing on their copyrights, they would certainly send a cease and desist letter first before taking action. Meaning, we would get the "warning" before anything happened. If that happened, I reckon HJU would change it's stance very fast.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Okay so Jonathan Tzachor really is back with the show. I'm also hoping that the seasons won't focus on the Red Ranger so much, and that the rangers won't be wearing the same clothes all the time.

Unless the next series will be adapted from Shinkenger.........then that idea is thrown out the window :p

Are they really bringing power rangers back? Back to the way it used to be?

If they do, I wonder if they can rewrite all the series from Ninja Storm-RPM, then maybe they'll do Shinkenger and Goseiger!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Are they really bringing power rangers back? Back to the way it used to be?

If they do, I wonder if they can rewrite all the series from Ninja Storm-RPM, then maybe they'll do Shinkenger and Goseiger!

...Why would they rewrite NS-RPM? Leave them be and just move forward.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Nothing is more appropriate for this news than this song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lqjt3w5_o[/ame]

...Why would they rewrite NS-RPM? Leave them be and just move forward.

Yeah. As medicore/bad (IMO) as Ninja Storm, SPD-Jungle Fury were, they should be left alone. You can't change the past, but you can make a better future.

Oh and RPM was a fantastic season, so I think shouldn't change (except maybe Gem and Gemma, but I digress).