Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I guess arnold gets his wish of having Power Rangers and "iCarly" on one fucking network lol

That could get very awkward as well........you'll see commercials of the Nick tween stars standing alongside warriors in spandex suits LOL

Lurker
Its something to celebrate amongst the fans cause death after death of the toku shows here in America, with Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and RPM being the gone for good, its been kindah depressing here...well not really for me, but for the fans it is haha!! But this comes up and just WOW!! I'm happy for all of you!!

Banned
This is some great news. PR back where it belongs. Is that true about Jonathan Tzachor coming back? I am kinda worried about that 20 episode thing, but I hope they can make it work. It really is going to need some damn good advertising once it kicks in.

Some1 needs to tell the Wang Brothers.......GET KAMEN RIDER ON NICK ALSO!!!

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
THIS. IS. EPIC!!!!

And just think how MORE awesome it would be if Saban combined with Adness to produce KAMEN Rider and not MASKED Rider shows.

The new Tendou Souji
Wait, when they say "Nick", do they mean regular Nickelodeon or the digital channel Nicktoons?

Wait, when they say "Nick", do they mean regular Nickelodeon or the digital channel Nicktoons?

Both.......the article states that the re-runs of the past Ranger series will be on Nicktoons, but the new "20 episode" series will be on NICK itself.

I think they should try and stick with the current market and put it on TEENick.

TEENick and the regular NICK channel seem to be one in the same to me, but they're just 2 different channel frequencies lol

Mad Skillz
I'm thinking 20 episodes means we might see America style 20ish episode seasons. Which would definitely be an interesting move for Power Rangers. I'm incredibly excited about the prospects of it.