Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Not even......

family-guy-021207-51.gif
family-guy-021207-52.gif

lolredrangerry2copyxi3.gif

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I wonder which show they will go for... Shinken or Gosei? Either of them don't really excite me much... at least the Shinkenger god neat weapons.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Even if it was a good idea to allow DL's of the eps for reasons you stated, which I don't really agree with, you need to think about viacom. If the show airs on nick, you can bet they will be checking out sites that allow downloads of the eps.

I don't worry about that because we will most likely get DVD releases, and I will be sure to buy every last one. I'll also definitely purchase the toys, if they worth it however.

Banned
I don't worry about that because we will most likely get DVD releases, and I will be sure to buy every last one. I'll also definitely purchase the toys, if they worth it however.

The original PR toys were very good. I don't recall many changes between them and the Sentai toys. Later on though they got really cheap. Took away the chrome and color. Yeah there are several people here that will support it by buying the toys and dvds, but the majority of people will just want eps for free from MU and be done with it.