Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Is not impressed right now...
What if you don't have Nickelodeon?

Let's remember that not everyone has cable.

Plus all the stuff Saiko said.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I have a high hope for that!

Dammit.... I'm crying.... ^___^ WITH JOY!!!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Or if you don't have Nickelodeon?

Let's remember that not everyone has cable.

Yeah, this is now a new factor to take into consideration. The scenario has changed, PR is now gonna be on a "cable network" FULL-TIME instead of it being on a cable network for part-time (such as Disney xD) and the other time on national tv networks (as in ABC)

Twitter - @MisturYellow
What if you miss an episode? :loltongue:

Yeah I know...but the whole idea of "Oh...I'll just watch it on YouTube later." It doesn't do much for the ratings, unless they decide to stream it online and record the views there. The idea is to watch WHEN YOU CAN. It will depend on toy sales a lot too of course.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Naaw:

n4bq6v1.gif

Not even......

family-guy-021207-51.gif
family-guy-021207-52.gif

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Check this out... from NY Times Article:

Mr. Saban said he felt that Disney “did not develop the property and exploit it in the way that it deserves.â€

Gotta love this one. :laugh:

Banned
Well the thing is, everyone turning on their TVs wont matter because ratings are gathered from Neilson. You have to have the Neilson box. I had one at a time. But then I moved and couldn't take it with me. (they dont let you.)

I dont know if I would want to say "no" to PR episode downloads. Because I certainly download them and collect them. (I also purchase the dvds however.) And I know some people dont have VCRs or DVRs and need a place to find and watch them.

Even if we didn't offer the downloads here, people can just go to OtherBoard and download it there, or to youtube. It won't make a difference if we make a stand because we aren't the leaders here. People will do whatever it is they want. Yanno?

I think the best support anyone of us forum-goers can do for the series is to buy the merchandise. Get a couple figures. Buy at least one dvd for 10 bucks. Just something.

If Nick offers episodes on their website then we should certainly watch the new episodes on the website because that counts in their eyes.

Even if it was a good idea to allow DL's of the eps for reasons you stated, which I don't really agree with, you need to think about viacom. If the show airs on nick, you can bet they will be checking out sites that allow downloads of the eps. And if there is one thing I know for certain, people want free ****. Ideally it would be nice for people go go buy the toys and dvds, but that isn't going to be happening as much as we would like. If people can get free stuff, that's all they care about.