Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Just throwin this out there. What if FQ is a terrible actress? Just sayin'... *runs*

I've been in a bunch of theater, extra in TV shows, and in an indie film. I at least know what i'm doing lol

Have you seen the acting on this show?

This too lol

Here my question. Is she pretty enough to be a princess... :laugh:

n716182393_743069_4027.jpg

>.>

Banned
I've been in a bunch of theater, extra in TV shows, and in an indie film. I at least know what i'm doing lol

This too lol

n716182393_743069_4027.jpg

>.>

Heh... Fangire... You shouldn't have posted that picture. Now you are going to have the guys here coming out of the wood work...

But yeah you are very pretty. And I would say yes to the princess part.

Heh... Fangire... You shouldn't have posted that picture. Now you are going to have the guys here coming out of the wood work...

But yeah you are very pretty. And I would say yes to the princess part.

Haha it's already happened on the photo threads lol And Keith is stalking my pin-up photos lol

^ @Momo: That answer your question? :bueno_bub

You are a very, very beautiful woman FQ.

Thank you :anime: The question though is am I pretty enough for a California casting company

Lurker
Haha it's already happened on the photo threads lol And Keith is stalking my pin-up photos lol

Thank you :anime: The question though is am I pretty enough for a California casting company

I hope you don't take it as an insult. Wasn't my attention. It's just the part is a princess and usually they are very pretty...

P.S. Check this out on white tiger zord. The Shinkenger symbols...

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9807/wtrkanji.png

Last edited:
I hope you don't take it as an insult. Wasn't my attention. It's just the part is a princess and usually they are very pretty...

Of course haha. I didn't take any offense to it

EDIT: And for the symbols that's totally normal since those are typical kanji