Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Some kind of Beast mode
I couldn't use some of my best headshots because they weren't under 1.5 kilobites...great..so I used a picture of me..in my car..****.

Some kind of Beast mode
Letter send priority post.
should be there Thursday.

Good luck FQ!

Right, but then I'll have no choice to print my pics on computer paper, because my pictures are on a CD.

I can still do it electronically tomorrow right? The only thing is that it's the last day tomorrow.

Some kind of Beast mode
Damn, If I had an agent, I'd be set right now.

But I think I know what I'm going to do.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Yeeeaah, does seem like this was really done on the fly, though I imagine there will be a decent number of people sending in resumes, but I imagine it wouldn't be as much as a normal year.

Chances are the IRL auditions weren't so on the fly. They may have put this up to find extra people. Also they may not WANT a million people auditioning yanno? with crash casting it's a bit more controlled then dealing with a million people coming into your office.

Letter send priority post.
should be there Thursday.

Good luck FQ!

Aww thank you!! That is so sweet ^^

Right, but then I'll have no choice to print my pics on computer paper, because my pictures are on a CD.

I can still do it electronically tomorrow right? The only thing is that it's the last day tomorrow.

You can do it tomorrow, you'll be fine.

I propose we all make HJU's next project "Get FQ into the next season"

*_* I like this idea :anime:

It's Judgement Time!
Just throwin this out there. What if FQ is a terrible actress? Just sayin'... *runs*