Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

TJ didn't get demoted. The only way that impression would've been made was because Megablack was 2nd. TJ was always 2nd in the show, you could tell.

Well, that despite the fact that no clear 2nd has ever really been stated in PR, except for I guess Sky in SPD.

Back to OO, I like it, although I'd like to see the cast in a better picture. I am still curious as to whether they're bringing anyone back for this season, but we'll just have to see what happens.

He's right. TJ was still clearly the leader, espeically when Andros wasn't around.

Even tho I couldn't view the promo, from the pics posted here, this looks quite promising and I'm sure the female Rangers look just as cute as their Japanese counterparts altho whether Overdrive Yellow will be able to top Bouken Yellow who's Uber-Kawaii, who knows...

And as for "Accelerate Into Overdrive", I could see that possibly working as a morphing call...

Back to OO, I like it, although I'd like to see the cast in a better picture. I am still curious as to whether they're bringing anyone back for this season, but we'll just have to see what happens.

I don't mind having a previous Ranger coming back to provide assistance, like Tommy did in Dino Thunder. It would be nice to see someone like Billy, for instance, be revealed as the guy who created all the gear and the Zords for the Overdrive Rangers.

Lurker
It would be nice to see someone like Billy, for instance, be revealed as the guy who created all the gear and the Zords for the Overdrive Rangers.

I never thought about Billy. That might be cool, even though Yost would probably never do it.

I have hopes for Jason still.

It's Judgement Time!
The Pink Ranger is so tiny. I want to email Mack and say "Dude! What Animes do you like!", lol.

What I find curious is all the picture shots of the Rangers doing a kick and pose on a grassy lot. I wonder if that's just a promotional shot or if that's from the actual first episode. If it's from an episode it looks promising that we will get some healthy originality.

I just hope that they really play into the 7 Jewels idea. There's so many wonderful scenarios that can play out. With villains teaming up and betraying each other to collect them all. Or having Silver Ranger become a loner of the team so he can get the jewels for his own needs. Stuff like that.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
This thread should be in "PROO" Pre-Discussion Thread, no offend to you, Blue.

PROO looks very promising and I have a hope for that.

I don't have low self esteem.
Wow!! Operation Overdrive appears on Disney's official site even though they have til February to get officially aired. Why so early? It's like right now in the year 2006 watching a trailer for a movie that's not comming in the cinemas til the year 3050.

Anyway, checked the site..
Wow, those profiles sure looked cheesy!! Red Ranger loves to watch Anime and Yellow Ranger's name is Ronny. And how is there proof that the Black Ranger is going to be a black guy? The site won't let you see behind their masks.

Lurker
Did we ever get a preview trailer? I didn't see one during Final Spell or whatever it was. I was too busy celebrating the end of Mystic Force. :p