Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

Ronnie, Yellow Ranger, loves to drive stock cars. Sounds like we have a deep south ranger.

BTW, did anybody notice that the Black ranger didn't have a listed hobby? Bad Disney!

Mad Skillz
There's one in the sticked thread, but it's all pixaly because it's a blown up version of the current one.

Mad Skillz
1-4.jpg

Eye See You
I just noticed, we've got a black guy as the black ranger. Yay, finally they got over that stigma after 15 years.

It's about time.

I'm still pissed that Carlos became the Black Space Ranger and 2nd in command over T.J.

T.J. should have had that spot. Him being demoted to 3rd was just wrong.

I still think that the khaki holder looks outta place with the black uniform, but anyway I might get used to it... :p

Lurker
I'm still pissed that Carlos became the Black Space Ranger and 2nd in command over T.J.

T.J. should have had that spot. Him being demoted to 3rd was just wrong.

TJ didn't get demoted. The only way that impression would've been made was because Megablack was 2nd. TJ was always 2nd in the show, you could tell.

Well, that despite the fact that no clear 2nd has ever really been stated in PR, except for I guess Sky in SPD.

Back to OO, I like it, although I'd like to see the cast in a better picture. I am still curious as to whether they're bringing anyone back for this season, but we'll just have to see what happens.