Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

It's Judgement Time!
Thats so fucking bad ass. I'm loving everything. The genetic powers, the plot! It's fantastic! I cant wait to see some real promos but this will tide me over for a while.

It's Judgement Time!
the red ranger collects anime

I just noticed that myself. That's so bad ass. Funny but bad ass that they even reference it! lol! :buttrock:

And guys. Please. Do we remember where the word "teenager" comes from? I'll give you a hint... "teenager". Even if you're 18, you are considered a young adult but technically still a teenager. And this is just semantics. This is hardly worth debating over, for the love of fucking science.

Anyway I love the plot. This whole "Crown" thing is really awesome. It gives a purpose to the treasure hunting. It makes it more meaningful, more alarming. I love it. I really hope this is a sign of good things to come from PR:OO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was the Red Ranger's name something else than Mack's in the "gossip?"

I have a feeling the Silver Ranger might be called Rex. Then again, I don't take a stab at these things.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Here's hoping this washes away my disappointment with Boukenger as a whole.

Amen, man. Amen.

If anyone can't see the website; here's the pic for you! Enjoy!

operationoverdrivepicdq0.jpg