Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

The suits resemble the Wind Rangers' ninja suits...pretty cool looking though. The fact that they seem a bit "militaristic" and only differ from each other by colour gives me the feeling that PROO's SGS counterpart will be a bit like SPD, Lightspeed Rescue; a kind of paramilitary organization I suppose, I don't know how else to put it. I mean the Black Ranger Will more or less looks like he's decked out in SWAT gear.

Could be a nice change from SGS' smaller structure where the Boukengers only had Mr Voice to answer to.

Yay. We got a black guy for this season.:buttrock: I knew Disney would reply to those bomb threats I sent them.:anime:

*Looks at site and shudders*

Okkkaaayyy I don't think I will be watching OO, Guess I will have to find something else to occupy my time.

I didn't expect them to be teenagers(or 18, I expected a sorta mix of age like SPD). The american footage in the character's page looks good. I can't wait to see the promo's, but it dose kill the fun on showing who is who, there were debates on which ranger is which last year.

Wow, I'm glad that Overdrive Pink looks alot like Sakura-neesan.. is she an Asian? From the pic, I can tell Blue is...

The cast looks promising, but the khaki holder doesn't go with the black uniforms! :laugh: I'm glad Rose looks alot like Sakura-neesan, this should be good! :thumbs: Is she an Asian? I can tell Blue is...