Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

It's Judgement Time!
I shouldnt be surprised. Because at the last minute today it dawned on me that no PR:OO sneak peak was advertised, at all. Since the Ninja Storm Marathon the next season's sneak peak was advertised within the Marathon Promos. SPD's sneak peak was advertised in DT's Marathon promo. And so on and so forth.

Well for MF's Final Spell marathon, there was no advertisement for a PR:OO sneak peak. Meaning there was a high chance there wasnt going to be any promos for PR:OO during the finale.

So I ended up watching the finale all over again for no damn reason. Ugh.. It was painful.

But yes. No promo.. Maybe some might air later tonight randomly? But I wouldnt hold my breath

[Colbert] I called it![/Colbert]

Plus, we would've gotten proper advertising for it if we had gotten one.

Damn. I watchd that for no reason.

I could of been watching MTV...or something...

Mad Skillz
There's probably a small chance it might air later tonight, very...very small chance. My guess is that we might get it on Saturday because they aired a promo for the reairing of it then.

Now what would REALLY suck is if we got no info until the actual premiere. We've gotten promos since LR though, so this really sucks. Oh well, at least I got to see Mystic Fate P2 for the first time.

It's Judgement Time!
I'd rather watch Mystic Fate a thousand more times before I flip my channel to any of the garbage shown on MTV.

But at this point it's anyones guess when the promos might air. Or if they will just pop up randomly on Jetix' website

They already have a Rangersecrets.com website set up for PR:OO. I highly doubt that they will wait until we're near the premier to show any real PR:OO promos. I think we'll get them by the end of the month, for sure.

Mad Skillz
I'd rather watch Mystic Fate a thousand more times before I flip my channel to any of the garbage shown on MTV.
Ditto.

I'm gonna check the Jetix site at midnight just in case...and if we get nothing, I'll just wait until Saturday, if not then...maybe sometime during next week. There's supposed to be a PRG marathon on I think, if not then...then it's anyone's guess. I was just really hoping we'd get it tonight, it's the first time in seven years they haven't done it.

It's Judgement Time!
Jetix normally updates their website at Noon, instead of midnight. Though I never have checked at midnight. But I know they usually always update their videos at noon every monday. Dont know about every day

Mad Skillz
I know, but we might get lucky, we all know how on the ball they are about informing us about things.

Bleh...Mystic Fate sucked and no promo, that's a waste of an evening.