Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - "One Gets Away" Talk Up

Jetix got away with posting "Once a Ranger" online a week before it's tv broadcast. But can they get away with low ratings with tonight's episode as half of the fandom is gasmed by the spoilers of the so-called "teamup"?

Loved every second of this episode, ending was a nice touch seeing all the bad guys right before the team up

Is not impressed right now...
-Damn, you'd think Will would have realized that leaving by himself was a stupid idea. A REALLY stupid idea.

-Hey, the HoverTek cycle! Gee, the instead of using it in battle, he probably should have used it to RETREAT, especially since he JUMPED OFF IT after attacking Miratrix and Kamdor.

-Damn, Will fucked up. It was nice to see him take responsibility for it, but it seemed like Hartford wasn't too understanding, plus it probably wasn't a good idea to give him his morpher back, what with going against Hartford's orders.

-Wow, when an ULTRAZORD gets its ass beat that badly in battle, it just doesn't seem so... ultra anymore. And where the hell was Tyzonne while they were getting their asses beat so bad?

-LOL @ Spencer putting Hartford in his place like that.

-Now THAT is what I call a zord battle.

-Damn, just when I thought this episode might be REALLY good, Norg shows up. Norg sucks. But I did like how they didn't end with the Sapphire back.

-Oh, boy, here we go with that secret crap again. Methinks the Battlizer will have something to do with it.

While this was a very good episode, I was a little disappointed that it didn't flesh out or develop Will's character more. It seems like most of the character "focus" episodes seem to just have one of the characters playing a large part in it. Still, it was a very good episode, and I liked how they still didn't get the Sapphire back, so I give it a 4/5, which I'm assuming is Phineas?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Just finished watching this episode and this episode is pretty decent. Not bad so far. Spencer rules and I loved the zord battles.

This episode was going to get 4 out of 5.

Minus 1, why? Super DriveMax Megazord. Bleh. I absolutely hate that UGLY megazord design.

So, 3 out of 5.

Pretty good ep. For one, even if it's a bit, we get to see how Will's changing and growing as a character and as a team player. Where once he admitted that he didn't like working in a team and looked out for himself, now he's changed and feels guilty about losing the jewel.

The finding of that jewel was an anti-climax. I expected something major to be found near the end of the ep not at the beginning. Another clue/artifact, sure. But the jewel? Doesn't seem right somehow.

Fight scenes were great, but those explosions have got to go. The way these guys are going, they're gonna make a small hole in the ozone layer over NZ.:redface2:

Zord battle was great, for once.

Spencer again is the man.

4/5 for me.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
DAMN YOU GOLF! DAMN YOU TO HECK FOR A LONG TIME!!!

This ep was preempted in my area for a stupid gold thingimajig! Grah!

So what's the beef between RangerBoard and Benta?
I heard that there was some crap that went down between him and a mod or a member.

It's Judgement Time!
So what's the beef between RangerBoard and Benta?
I heard that there was some crap that went down between him and a mod or a member.

Hm, dont know. Sounds hilarious. Anyone else know? I know some members didn't like Benta there because he came onto the board and pretended to be just an enthusiast while plugging the show and some songs. Apparently some people were little biznitches about it. I wonder what could have possible gotten a mod upset with an actor. Of course, I'm sure Ray barely knows anything about it as that guy still doesn't know what goes on or has a grip on his own board. They had a random admin/mod start combining a **** load of threads for the "Once a Ranger" topic. Meaning discussion for it became pointless because the topic was huge and filled with all kinds of ****. Then Ray comes in saying "who's combining threads?". I thought that was amusing.

It would be nice if he had a grip over his own guys. (No offense to Ray)