Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive <- Once known as Relic Hunters

Lurker
Sometimes I'm glad fans are'nt in charge...unless they know the fracking show

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
BigMac1212 said:
Yea, and I was in charge, I would give the Japanese Ranger a good name, like Hikaru Miyagi. (This would combine the 2 best Japanese American actors' alter egos together.)
Me? The only reason why I would care much for a Japanese character appearing in Power Rangers is if she's a hot and sexy female!! :laugh: But yeah, I guess we couldn't go wrong with a Japanese / Asian Red Ranger. :thumbs:

I don't know about you guys but I don't care for nationalities in power rangers. All I care about is whether the character is good or not and the color of their skin or appearance is something that we shouldn't really focus on or really care about for that matter. That's just my opinion.

Fear the glasses!!
Doggy Kruger said:
I don't know about you guys but I don't care for nationalities in power rangers. All I care about is whether the character is good or not and the color of their skin or appearance is something that we shouldn't really focus on or really care about for that matter. That's just my opinion.

That being said...I think what would be better if having the writers create characters that display more diversity, notwithstanding melatonin, appearance, or nationality. It'd be nice to have a character who isn't the cliche's we've seen. I'll give that Jack (SPDRed) was one of the more original characters which refreshed what was stagnating in PR, but how many of those can you name? It'd be nice to see a different character that doesn't fall victim to cliche's or succumb to the misfortunes of plothole miasmas. I'm probably dreaming, but who knows...maybe one day.

I don't care who the best red ranger is.
Jack was actually the only Red who left a good impression on me :)

In Villian terms, what if Operation Overdrive serves to "connect" the previous Power Ranger shows from Ninja Storm to Mystic Force? With so many villians in Boukenger it may be possible especially the Jaryuu & Dark Shadow. Think it it all works like this.

Villians 2: The remants of Mesogog's research.

* Mesogog Jr. (Ryuuwon): Mesogog's "enhanced clone" that asborbed the Dinogem powers as well in the explosion. Attempts to carry his father's "noble work". His Dino Gem power combines the abilties of the DinoThunder Rangers, added with his own "regeneration abiltiy" and "evolution" powers.

"Jaryuu": Though the grunts, the strongest are hand picked to be "evolved"
Villians 3: Somehow, I can expect Lotor somehow escaped his prison in Mesogog's jar and recuited some of his old allies. The Kelzak Furies could be reintroduced.

* Lotor
* "Yaiba": Lotor's new 2nd in command.
* "Shizuka": Replaces Marah & Kapri. Maybe serve in the story as Lotor's estranged daughter.

I liked a previous idea of having one of Rita or Zed's former lackeys somehow surviving the great evil purge at the end of PRiS and having neo puddies (this would be the Gordom Civilization).