Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive <- Once known as Relic Hunters

I'm diggin that name. besides, they had to do something with the SGS compass. now they can at least pass it off as an O =/

The Cookie Man!
He's probably been very busy as usual. He hasn't been around alot at RangerBoard either and also hasn't been on AIM alot too.

I don't have low self esteem.
BigMac1212 said:
Trini's last name is Kwan, which, I believe, makes the 1st Asian Ranger Chinese. You can hear that during the 1st 6 minutes of MMPR's Power Transfer.
Thuy Trang was Vietnamese (I think..).

The actress was Vietamese, RSR. The character, with the last name of Kwan, was Chinese.

Resident Precureologist
Wasn't Archie Kao the first Japanese American ranger back in Lost Galaxy?

I think Archie himself was Korean. Maybe you're right, because Kai was the name for MagiRed.

Fear the glasses!!
BigMac1212 said:
I think Archie himself was Korean. Maybe you're right, because Kai was the name for MagiRed.

Kao? Unless that's a name I haven't heard, that's not a Korean surname. We had so far:
Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang) - Show=Chinese, Vietnamese=IRL, respectively;
Adam Park (JYB) - Korean, and I'm not sure...but he looks bi-racial;
Kai Chen (Archie Kao), Chinese, I think Kao is more a Chinese or South-east Asian surname.
Chad Lee (Michael Chaturantabut - I bet I'm totally butchering that spelling; I almost wrote "Michael "Steak"), but Lee is such a tossup - as that's can be both Korean and Chinese Surnames.
Cam Watanabe (Jason Chan) Chinese, Japanese
Shane (Pua Magasiva) Samoan? I think.

We are so due for an Asian Red...one of these days, Disney...if you can get past the PC bullshi* and politicking, if ever.

GrnPsychoGarren said:
To be fair, I wasnt talking about "overdrive" vibes. I was simply showing you that the season can be described with those two words on a larger scale than just RH. Corny or not :p

But.....*sigh* **** it. You're wrong, but changing an opinion is impossible, so nevermind.

Yea, and I was in charge, I would give the Japanese Ranger a good name, like Hikaru Miyagi. (This would combine the 2 best Japanese American actors' alter egos together.)