Power Rangers Operation Overdrive #22 - "One Fine Day" Talk Up

It's Judgement Time!
I though Merrick was bad ass. I also liked Cam. It does seem like 6th rangers arent really Disney's forte. Like the writers really don't know how to make them really fucking awesome anymore.

I though Merrick was bad ass. I also liked Cam. It does seem like 6th rangers arent really Disney's forte. Like the writers really don't know how to make them really fucking awesome anymore.

Anybody with that haircut and playing that large of a role in an episode like Sing Song is automatically disqualifed from being considered Badass.

And You're completely and conviently (unsurprisingly) ignoring Shadow aka Doggie who was pretty much the new gold standard for Bad ass 6th rangers.

Besides of which, I hate to break it you but the 6th rangers of more recent sentai series have stunk.

Shurikenger was all about his Engrish and his gimmick, Abarekiller was unrelatable, Dekebreak AND DekaMaster were bland characters, MagiShine went and got married (also an automatic DQ) and Eijiyasha was a rip-off of an anime character.

It's Judgement Time!
And You're completely and conviently (unsurprisingly) ignoring Shadow aka Doggie who was pretty much the new gold standard for Bad ass 6th rangers.

No I'm not. I just dont consider Doggie a 6th ranger. I say Sam is the official sixth ranger as he has a number 6 on his chest. Doggie is just the mentor ranger that helped out once and a while. Sure, he was technically the 6th to arrive but... I dont know. He just doesnt "feel" like a 6th ranger to me. He was a bad ass though.

Sam's not around enough to qualify as 6th ranger. He and Doggie switched places and roles in SPD compared to their Deka counterparts.

Most series just feel like they have 6th and 7th rangers as a necessity rather than for any change in dynamic in the story.

Banned
norg saw overdrive rangers and norg run from overdrive rangers and furoius mad at norg and i love sentail knight puching force field

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It doesn't matter what his suit says since that suit was designed in Japan where DekaBreak has all the trappings of a real sixth member, in Power Rangers the REAL sixth member was Doggie. It was his past history with Gruum that was the backdrop for half the serie!

And he was the one who finished Gruum off after all. Sam was just there as added muscle. Heck the only reason they used Omega Ranger is really just to sell the Omega Ranger toy and explain the Omega Max Cycle... otherwise he didn't have any episode devoited to him as far as I recall. They could have just not used him and SPD wouldn't have been worse for wear and simply have a bonus zord with no driver!

Lets not forget how much Bruce admited to not caring about the character, itwas is ONE mistake, remember that :p

This week while I was on vacation I caught this episode on TV. It was the very first time I've watched Power Rangers in about 10 years. While I'm sure that quite a few of you watch and enjoy Overdrive, I personally thought it was just a total mess. If I am going to give Disney's Power Rangers another chance, I'm gonna wait until the next series.

Lurker
I thought the episode was great! Tyzon is very different then the other 6th rangers that PR has! I like his personality! He's kinda like a very nature, sensitive kinda guy! :laugh: And Rose's emotional break down, fantastic! Never thought I'd see that type of scene in PR :laugh:

Your opinion.

It is his opinion, but the way you express yours, it ain't very nice...

Tyzonn is still LAME along with Cam, Omega and Daggeron. C'mon. I wanted a badass 6th Ranger like Eric and Merrick. I guess Disney don't want a badass 6th Ranger. *POP MY MIDDLE FINGER @ DISNEY*

That episode sucked.

Oh, and the ending sucked. PERIOD.

DAX, SHUT UP.

Geez, Idiots DO NOT deserve the spandex. Dax, Shane, Dustin, Conner, Ethan and others.

...I mean how can anyone take this? I mean it is his opinion, but the way he says it, it's like he's insulting the whole fan base!...AAHH! :170: :redface2: Why does he repeat his rants!? Why does he repeat himself every Damn time god?! Please give me an answer! :bawling: If he hates the show that much why doesn't he stop watching god? Please tell me?

I can't take it anymore!!

*AIMS Gun at head an pulls trigger*

Last edited: