Power Rangers Operation Overdrive #22 - "One Fine Day" Talk Up

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
To be fair it wasn't until two weeks ago that I saw that ep on ABC Kids. And last weekend college football aired instead of PR --

I'm thinking this should just be made into an all purpose Operation Overdrive thread.

Like the Sentai and Kamen Rider Seasons-- which is what this site's apparently supposed to be about -- A simple thread. No muss, no fuss.

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
Hey might as well! The mods don't seem to give a **** anyway, lol. XD

So about Mack being an Android. Good stuff.. Good stuff.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
And that Battle Fleet/DaiVoyager is STILL the UGLIEST Zord EVER! Seriously I hate all the Bouken Mechas -.- such ugly unsightful designs.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
It isn't that bad, yeah, Bouken may not have had the best mechs, but this one was pretty good.

And as for making this a season-long thread, I think it was after SPD that we decided to make talkbacks for PR in thread-by-episode format, so we'll get a new thread when the next episode airs. I'm usually the one that takes care of it, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

Last edited:

Forever Knight

Eye See You
And that Battle Fleet/DaiVoyager is STILL the UGLIEST Zord EVER! Seriously I hate all the Bouken Mechas -.- such ugly unsightful designs.

DriveMax Megazord (DaiBouken) is hands down the ugliest peice of **** looking mecha of all time in both Sentai & PR history.

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!

I like the battleship mode but thats it. I think the DriveMax looks fine. But everything else is hideous. Just not a good Megazord season.

Just not a good Megazord season.

Yeah, Boukenger just did not have good designs.

I do like how when Power Rangers created the Flurious costume, it appears they included a nod to the past of their own.

Note the similarities between Flurious' head dress and Rita's Palace.

170px-Flurious.jpg

zyu-vi-palace.jpg

What about the Jet megazord thing? Wasn`t that in the later episodes of Boukenger or was that a movie mech?

DaiTanken did appear in the later episodes very briefly from what I remember.

Geki's mecha designs aren't much better IMO. Ths suits give greater mobility and flexibility but the finishers just look... well bad.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?