has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm not going to vote, cause I never watched an episode. But I did change the poll :thumbs:

Thanks!!

Now, my final review of Mystic Force. For a once, I totally agree with FreedomR8G6B1 on this. *Amen* Now let's start...

Nick was about average. He was kinda of boring character. Yes, Mystic Force is about Nick. Everything about Nick, Nick, Nick... etc. I'm not surprised that Maddie doesn't have her character development. We don't know nothing about her, especially Vida and some of Chip. Yeah, I know... we know very some about Chip and Vida in "Strange Within" but that wasn't enough anyway. Xander was a great Green Ranger ever and he had a great sense of humour and it's a good thing that Xander is not Dustin. Chip was great along with Xander.

Now... villains... I actually liked them all. Morticon was awesome with his temper. We had a temper main villain since.... let's see... Ranisk or Diablico. Can't remember which one had an temper. Unfortunetaly, he was doing nothing, all is he had to stay underground. He should have something to do instead of being sitting on his throne.

Necrolai... I liked Necrolai. That's about the same as Japanese counterpart. One of the best fight was in 'The Gatekeeper' and 'Strange Within' with Chip. That was just amazing.

Koragg... one of the best villain ever. Everything about him were awesome!

Memmy, he wasn't that bad. Pretty good villain.

Ten Terrors - I actually like Ten Terrors saga before the finale. Sphinx is one of my favourite villain and I thought she is very underrated. VERY underrated.

I loved Mystic Samurai battliser and I thought it was just cool. I liked when Nick and the dragon merged together. That part made me think of Digimon season 4. Yeah, Digimon vibe. Better than Conner's garbage battliser.

Hmmm... so far, there are three bad episodes. 'Head Heads', 'The Snow Prince' and 'Mystic Fate, Part 2'. Some episodes were rushed. 'Gatekeeper, Part 1' was absolutely fantastic, same with 'Dark Wish, part 2' and 'Mystic Fate, Part 1'.

Overall, Mystic Force is an OKAY season. It's not one of the best season ever of all. Mystic Force was all about Nick. Yes, Nick.

My final grade: C

And my ranks where Mystic Force is:

Best Season:

1. Power Rangers Time Force
2. Power Rangers In Space
3. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
4. Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
5. Power Rangers Wild Force

Good Seasons

6. Power Rangers ZEO
7. Power Rangers S.P.D
8. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3
9. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1

Decent seasons:

10. Power Rangers Turbo
11. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2 (The beginning of season wasn't great at all until White Ranger appeared and it became a lot better.)
12. Mystic Force

Worst seasons:

13. Power Rangers Dino Thunder
14. Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Good luck with Power Rangers Operation Overdrive, Bruce. I'm hoping that you can stay away from Sentai footage and make something more creative.

Bring it on, Operation Overdrive!

I thought it was pretty good, but it definately lost me. I couldn't hold my interest and even more so they kept changing the schedule around. After the third time of wondering when and where to find the show I just gave up.

I do intend on checking out the finale sometime tho, if for no other reason to see Rita. That they cared to hook us up with some continuity was really cool and what near every fan has been asking for since Kalish took up the reins of the series.

It's Judgement Time!
Best Season:

1. Power Rangers Time Force
2. Power Rangers In Space
3. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
4. Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
5. Power Rangers Wild Force

I'd definitely agree with that. Those were the golden seasons of PR.

Now... villains... I actually liked them all. Morticon was awesome with his temper. We had a temper main villain since.... let's see... Ranisk or Diablico.

They both had tempers but I would also say Mandilok of WF. The guy was always pissed, hungry, and beat his dukes when he was having a bad day. I mean he didnt just yell at them, he made them feel like **** verbally and physically.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'd definitely agree with that. Those were the golden seasons of PR.

w00t. :thumbs:

And GPG, those are the TRUE Power Rangers series. PERIOD. :buttrock:

They both had tempers but I would also say Mandilok of WF. The guy was always pissed, hungry, and beat his dukes when he was having a bad day. I mean he didnt just yell at them, he made them feel like **** verbally and physically.

AH yes, that is true and also, don't forget about Master Org. He has more temper, waaaaaay more temper than anyone.

Lurker
I thought it was pretty good, but it definately lost me. I couldn't hold my interest and even more so they kept changing the schedule around. After the third time of wondering when and where to find the show I just gave up.

I do intend on checking out the finale sometime tho, if for no other reason to see Rita. That they cared to hook us up with some continuity was really cool and what near every fan has been asking for since Kalish took up the reins of the series.

Jackie's script was the only one that mentioned Mystic Mother by Rita's name, in fact her voice sounds completly different in Bruce's episode, so Kalish had nothing to do with it.

Most of the fans are either befuddled by it or downright despise it, it was poorly executed and not remotley needed because it fucked up MF's own mythology.

It's Judgement Time!
I actually appreciated the gesture. I saw it as a fitting tribute to the actress. Even if it was poorly executed, why not; You know?

It just should have been planned better or should have been given a more proper introduction/explanation. Like instead of Snow Prince coming in randomly to teach Daggeron a lesson or something, maybe he could have come in to say "Mystic Mother has sent me to bla bla bla". A proper introduction to the character of Mystic Mother should have been placed at a better time so it's not so much of a "omgwtf"