DAIMON PAWNCH
So, since the marathon has been going on Nicktoons today, just thought I'd do a Ninja Storm thread...

so discuss anything about the show, or the marathon...

current episode on is the episode with the mammoth zord... shane has a terrible voice sing over

Some kind of Beast mode
Best Disney season hands down.

Shane's singing is amusing. lol It isn't that bad though.

Literally just heard the worst pun in Ranger history.

*Shane pulls out the mammoth zord guitar* "Strumming my pain with his fingers!"

And really the most unrealistic thing about Ninja Storm is in the last two episode the Abyss of Evil is causing earthquakes and everyone is freaking out. They live in California that **** was nothing!

DAIMON PAWNCH
first episode, I wish they kinda stayed with the idea they seem to implement in the first episode of Ninja Storm

It seems the rangers prior to Ninja Storm doesn't exsist, making the whole reading too many comic books (perhaps it's a tv show *ie the japanese power rangers show in Dino Thunder*)

Though with Dino Thunder/ Operation Overdrive they totally ruined that (with tommy and adam

edit: just a notice, but in the first episode there in the bike shop when they go to the school hoping not to be late, there was a motorbike helmet that actually looked like VulEagle's helmet, but of course it was probably just the angle

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Literally just heard the worst pun in Ranger history.

*Shane pulls out the mammoth zord guitar* "Strumming my pain with his fingers!"

And really the most unrealistic thing about Ninja Storm is in the last two episode the Abyss of Evil is causing earthquakes and everyone is freaking out. They live in California that **** was nothing!

NS was in NZ..

^They filming was in NZ the show took place in Cali. Has this two day marathon taught you nothing? DO WE NEED ANOTHER TWO DAY?!

And they always do the "there's no such thing as Power Rangers" shtick in episode one. Connor didn't believe at first either and the biggest thing about Dino Thunder was having the greatest Ranger on there team. They never imply that Power Rangers is a comic in Ninja Storm they just don't believe him and say that Dustin has an over active imagination because of stuff like comics.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Best Disney season hands down.

Shane's singing is amusing. lol It isn't that bad though.

Tommy says hi

22767_270771161686_5920715_n.jpg

Some kind of Beast mode
Wow, that's a boss pic. Why have I never seen it until now?

Anyways, my man Tommy wasn't even used well in DT. DT comes a close second though, NS just had more enjoyable actors. Plus c'mon..Cam........................or Haley? :laugh:

OoOo..where was DT - JF?

Some kind of Beast mode
I dunno. Most of the time it's pretty vague but they flat out say Ninja Storm is in California.

Oh ****, I thought it was vague for NS also. I don't remember hearing that at all.

In that case, that is a laughable Cali setting..regardless of the beach. Gosh, I hate NZ weather.