Power Rangers Monsters that had the Most Powerful Spells and/or Powers

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
There have been a good number of monsters with amazingly strong powers or spells. But there were some of the toughest monsters the Power Rangers have faced before in the past.

So, which Power Rangers monster(s) do you believe were the most powerful based on either magic spells or superior physical strength that gave the Power Rangers a very tough challenge to face?

That might be Lord Zedd, before he married Rita Replusa. He was powerful enough to turn non-living things into monsters. :coolshades:

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I don't really know. There were about 700 episodes as of RPM & I really don't remember every single monster. Maybe I'll get back to you after some rewatching.

As far as main villains go- Darkonda & Zen Aku are definitely topping that list. Not to mention, the Psycho Rangers (although they tended to go down easily enough once they demorphed...) As time went on, though, they really started to do a poor job of showing the superiority of certain monsters over others in the show. I think that's the one thing the show is still lacking these days- trying to make some of the monsters feel like legitimate threats rather than equals or minor annoyances. I do enjoy what they've done with Dino Charge, I just wish they'd branch out from there every once in a while. That being said, I still haven't seen any of season 2, so I suppose whether that's happened or not is still up in the air for me...