Lurker
I've got a Titan Megazord (no box) and Jungle Master Megazord (Japanese version; boxed) that I'm willing to part with. If you wanna shoot me an offer, let me know, and I'll provide you with some pics. They're both in really good condition, other than one of the feet being broken off of the penguin on the Jungle Master, but it could be fixed with some super glue. I'm strapped for cash so I'm more than willing to sell them.

I've got a Titan Megazord (no box) and Jungle Master Megazord (Japanese version; boxed) that I'm willing to part with. If you wanna shoot me an offer, let me know, and I'll provide you with some pics. They're both in really good condition, other than one of the feet being broken off of the penguin on the Jungle Master, but it could be fixed with some super glue. I'm strapped for cash so I'm more than willing to sell them.

Hi thanks for answering the thread. Send me a PM with images of both and also a ballpark figure so we can negotiate from there :thumbs:

For now guys, Megazord buys will be limited to fulfilling current agreements. Thanks to car trouble my funds have become temporarily limited.

i have all the japanese issues if needed

i have all the japanese sentai issues up to go-onger,
alot rare stuff, robots,and figures, very few changers

i have all the japanese sentai issues up to go-onger,
alot rare stuff, robots,and figures, very few changers

Send me a PM with what you have and how much you are looking for.

BTW the list has been updated. :thumbs:

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Is it taking so long? I just had to get rid of my DX Roboracer.

by the way where did he went off to? He's missing.