Power Rangers Megaforce Toy Thread - The Tensou Edition

Figured out how to get the Megaforce cards to work in the Tensouder

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsNTa77Sc9E"]Megaforce Cards in Tensouder - YouTube[/ame]

Continuing the Creddie legacy
So it gives off a different response than the one seen on the card? (e.g. the Red ranger card says "Summon, Extra power!" instead of the proper GoseiRed response, etc.)

It's basing it off of the bar codes from the Tensou cards. The strip on the left side is what sets off the Tensouder sound. It's actually triggering the sound for the Summon Exotic Brothers, and the other, I don't know the translation.

What do you guys think about the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" mentality with having to buy every toy for all the cards?

Last edited:
Welcome
Blue Ranger apparently shoots like a gangster.(From Raz1337)
SCAN0007.jpg

No Fear, No Pain.
I wasn't going to buy any of this stuff...but man 180 sounds is a hard thing to resist, Americanized or not. I still wonder how and when they will attempt Gokaiger. O___O I could still get ranger keys yet...

HJU's master of disguise
The rumor I heard is that the Gokaigers will be evil rangers that are trying to steal the older ranger powers

The rumor I heard is that the Gokaigers will be evil rangers that are trying to steal the older ranger powers

That is an unconfirmed and unfounded rumor by fans.

One thing to keep in mind for the Megaforce toys at TRU is that some stores have them, but in the back and aren't put up because they're too busy getting ready for Black Friday. I got a Gosei Great Megazord and one of each vehicle set just now to send to a friend by asking the TRU closest to me to look up the UPC and check in the back.

Last edited:
Many of us have found the card scanner app available on Android now in the Play Store. It is called "Power Rangers Card Scanner."

Seems it was released on 11/26 and is not available on Android right now.

I gave it a shot with all my cards...

Only the Megaforce Red, Black and two Robo Knight cards work. The cards that have yellow and black bar codes, such as vehicles and zords, do not scan. So, it's only ranger cards that work. It plays 8 second CGI clips of the red ranger slashing through loogies with his sword, the black ranger slashing loogies with his axe, or Robo Knight blasting loogies with the Leon Laser.

They're pretty simple and basic CGI clips. No in show stuff.

I also tried the Goseiger cards and they don't scan.

It plays the Go Go Power Rangers instrumental in the background.

Picturess thanks to BlueStreak of Rangerboard

SC20121127-023733.png

SC20121127-025143.png

SC20121127-025702.png

SC20121127-025637.png

The cards from Samurai Cast's photos from Power Morphicon 3 also work since they are just bar codes of the originals.

http://www.megaforcecast.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=74

I also recorded a video of all of the clips from the cards that come with the currently released toys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R_UjxbFIAw"]Power Rangers Card Scanner Demo - YouTube[/ame]

It seems others have said that it is Dice-O game footage.

Last edited: