It was enjoyable. I think I could've done without the little comedy moment with the axe being dropped on Noah's foot, that just seemed like out of place comedy. A couple of scenes i'm surprised they left in from Goseiger like Noah saving the girl under the bridge she's important in Goseiger, but it just seems weird that they'd just reshoot it and do nothing more with it since they manged to cure everyone by defeating the monster.

Also keeping the scene where they round up all the people and trap them, we haven't seen the team use any other cards except for the transformation, weapons, & mech, too actually keep the scene from Goseiger where they use cards dedicated to their specific tribe powers, when we haven't even seen those used in Megaforce.

Altair
They could have easily avoided that continuity error by having Noah's big moment come after the Megazord battle... So why didn't they?

more like hard wood amirite

2564siq.jpg

I bet if any of us here in that situation, we would had the same reaction.

@Battra, Red, Pink & Yellow did use their special card to quarantine the people infected. Although it was only for a brief moment. Wait & see if Saban will adapt the episode where Red & Pink uses the Comprethunder Card in 1 ep from Goseiger

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I thought this was another good episode. As many have already pointed out, Troy's acting and delivery leaves much to be desired, but we'll see where it goes when it comes time for an episode that focuses on him. The rest of the cast seems great, aside from Emma who really hasn't had much to do yet. She seems fine though but we shall see.

Noah, Gia, and Jake really seem to have great chemistry. Gia is especially nice to watch and Ciara Hanna is a good actress...so much better than Samurai's awful Emily. It's probably premature, but I think MegaForce is going to turn out okay. Of course some things could always be a little better, but thankfully it's not bad.

It was enjoyable. I think I could've done without the little comedy moment with the axe being dropped on Noah's foot, that just seemed like out of place comedy. A couple of scenes i'm surprised they left in from Goseiger like Noah saving the girl under the bridge she's important in Goseiger, but it just seems weird that they'd just reshoot it and do nothing more with it since they manged to cure everyone by defeating the monster.

Also keeping the scene where they round up all the people and trap them, we haven't seen the team use any other cards except for the transformation, weapons, & mech, too actually keep the scene from Goseiger where they use cards dedicated to their specific tribe powers, when we haven't even seen those used in Megaforce.

Maybe they want to avoid them since the tribes don't exist in the show?

Raxbait: Hip
I really enjoyed this episode!
Minus the scene with before they got to the megazords(honestly they shouldve had Noah go with the Axe AFTER they defeated the monster with the Sea Megazord), I REALLY love the effort they put into making the new footage match with the Jpn one. Like, there were times I forgot they were using the Jpn footage, and I really like that, I hope they continue to do it even more.
I also liked the message they were going for, believing in yourself. Although, probably cause it I love Noah's line at the end there haha

That guy in Japan
This is a good news/bad news kind of episode for me.

The good: I've officially lasted longer with this series than I did with Goseiger, where I gave up at Ep 3. But the writing isn't that bad considering what they've got to work with. The villains being written as insects who don't understand how these inferior lifeforms work rather than just generic aliens who are too dumb to change tactics is refreshing. And, while I'm glad they're not hammering it in as much, I'm enjoying the little continuity nods. I even like Gosei (making him Zordon's student gave him instant respectability and sets up several possible reveals down the line).

The bad: Yes, the acting is rubbish. The edits are painful. The pacing is all over the place. And the moral is dropped on your head with such force that you can imagine one of the rangers writing a letter to Princess Celestia for the last 15 seconds. What's worse, the 2013 "Command Center" looks less convincing than the one from 1993! That is just sloppy.

Overall, I can see what they're trying to do and I like it. Sadly, stock footage constraints and apparently a budget on par with 1970's Doctor Who means that they just aren't getting there. The viewer's imagination can make up for a lot and I'm not ready to give up on the series yet, but there's going to be a lot of whining on the internet before we get through this.

The new Tendou Souji
Minus the scene with before they got to the megazords(honestly they shouldve had Noah go with the Axe AFTER they defeated the monster with the Sea Megazord),

You mean, have Noah defeat the monster with the Ax, after they defeat the monster with the Megazord?

Isn't that ...not how these things work?

I'll admit it: I love this to an uncomfortable level. It NAILS why I love MMPR, and I loved every minute of this. The Red Ranger is awful, but that's why we focus on the Black and Blue most of the time (or at least, that's how it's seeming). This show is so much more fun than "Goseiger," with the perfect combination of stupid dialogue, cheesy acting, and flashy action without being "SPD"-level.