Some kind of Beast mode
Troy troy troy. Wow

Jake Jake Jake. Wow.

Hey kids, which wow is positive and which wow is negative?

Troy troy troy. Wow

Jake Jake Jake. Wow.

Hey kids, which wow is positive and which wow is negative?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can't be helped though. Since Saban is adapting Goseiger, the Red one's focus episode doesn't come early in the show. Alata is technically not a commanding Red much in Goseiger compared to Marvelous in Gokaiger. Of course that will be obvious in Megaforce too.

Budou though
jake was calling seaick as sea even though it clearly says seaick on the card. i guess saban won't be using original names for attacks, zords, etc except for "gosei" stuff

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Gosei and the Robot: Episode 4
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIFOa_d7Dc"]Gosei and the Robot - Episode 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Gosei and the Robot: Episode 5
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AnhLviv99I"]Gosei and The Robot - Episode 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Noah being Don Dogoier
and Jake being Joe Gibken with a hint of Gai Yuki

Some kind of Beast mode
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can't be helped though. Since Saban is adapting Goseiger, the Red one's focus episode doesn't come early in the show. Alata is technically not a commanding Red much in Goseiger compared to Marvelous in Gokaiger. Of course that will be obvious in Megaforce too.

This is completely true, but not exactly my point; from what we can see even if Troy had more focus, he'd still have the acting skills of a rock.

So actually, let's a enjoy this for a bit. The less of him the better.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Troy never does anything. He sleeps, he walks slowly, or jogs in place until someone talks to him and he has to react. Or gets teleported to a morphed fight.

Welcome
Aoi Kurenai, I bet all the guys reaction will be the same when walking behind those two.

And hey, guess what? The Megaforce Rangers didn't actually attend Angel Grove High School, but instead Harwood. weird...

more like hard wood amirite

2564siq.jpg