Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

ProtonsZero

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Hey, Kivat-bro. It could be the case of like '21st series: Celebrating 20 successful years, and the actual is for the 'we'll go on forever feel''
I don't know. It could just be that.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Hey, Kivat-bro. It could be the case of like '21st series: Celebrating 20 successful years, and the actual is for the 'we'll go on forever feel''
I don't know. It could just be that.

Yea, I know what you mean.

Apart of me can't always help but think that it was a company blunder as well. lol Like we, the fans, figured out something plausible where that same idea just went over Saban's heads.

thepan

Looks like Azim (Jake) is a certified parkourista (or whatever u call it).

Wow I'm excited. Saban better give us some parkour scenes with him!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/43434731"]Azim Rizk on Vimeo[/ame]

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I know it's really late but I just got back from my road trip, am I allowed to high five myself for this? I wrote this back in June before we even had the cast

lol technically you didn't predict it, you were unsure since you asked a question. :p You're not an oracle just yet buddy.

ShademanDS

Anti-Anti
lol technically you didn't predict it, you were unsure since you asked a question. :p You're not an oracle just yet buddy.

I don't know, I did predict that Dolph Ziggler would face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble in the Wrestling thread last year too, I think my powers are getting stronger.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't know, I did predict that Dolph Ziggler would face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble in the Wrestling thread last year too, I think my powers are getting stronger.

Not bad...but in time, in time. You'll be the best oracle that's ever lived.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Well if you think about it the cards are profitable and cheaper to produce so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't used them .

You think so? Even though the cards would have to be remade but the keys are already made and just need to be imported? I see keys racking in more cash than cards also. Maybe,I'm wrong.

tails

Golden Deal
Well if you think about it the cards are profitable and cheaper to produce so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't used them .

Hmm not really, because they wanna make a trading card game out of it and how playable it is decides how profitable it will be.
It all stands and falls with the rules of the game.^^

ShademanDS

Anti-Anti
You think so? Even though the cards would have to be remade but the keys are already made and just need to be imported? I see keys racking in more cash than cards also. Maybe,I'm wrong.

Both could be extremely popular and profitable if used correctly and not shoehorned in to make a few extra bucks. If they introduce the cards as a card game in Megaforce, and introduce the Keys as an upgrade to the game (them looking for the keys/gaining the keys in the show instead of starting out OP) they could make bank. I highly doubt this is going to happen but what ever

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Both could be extremely popular and profitable if used correctly and not shoehorned in to make a few extra bucks. If they introduce the cards as a card game in Megaforce, and introduce the Keys as an upgrade to the game (them looking for the keys/gaining the keys in the show instead of starting out OP) they could make bank. I highly doubt this is going to happen but what ever

Right right, that's a good idea. But yea, chances are they might pick over the other. I say do both as well. Show that you upgrade in every aspect. "Keep some, lose some" doesn't work if not done right. That's one of, if not, the main reason why Samurai is slacking.

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
I liked the Key idea a lot in Gokaiger. But the cards would work just as well for all the Rangers to be on. I think it owuld work either way

I hope to see the pirate rangers will join next season after Megaforce. Plus if the MMPR return, I hope Aisha will take Trini's place permanently the yellow ranger.

Maybe the pirate rangers will ask them of what happened to Trini.

Bigdog

If Megaforce has all the pre-Zyuranger Sentai, I hope the Dynaman characters are still gag dubbed.

And we have the VAs from the English dub of Bioman like Peebo and cross her over with Alpha... add references to Bio-Man , Sun Vulcan and Jetman adapts aka Galaxy Rangers as well. Then call Changeman and Flashman the other rangers from Bio-Man world and have Denjiman,Maskman from Sun Vulcan world and Fiveman, Dairanger ,Liveman and Goggle Five from Jetman world.

Each team prior to 1993 should have their own world precedence and either be on different planets or on Earth. Not hard to do.